Gerson Santos da Silva

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
beverly-hills-cop-eddie-murphy.gif

xXKonan

Machado (agent Gerson): "It's true that Barcelona paid Fluminense 3M to have a first option to buy Gerson." [sport]

F

Flavia

This transfer makes little sense to me. He's not ready to play for Barça, and I doubt he'll want to play in the 3rd division. Maybe they're trying to find a verratti/pogba, but this seems like another Keirrison.

barca1899

This transfer makes little sense to me. He's not ready to play for Barça, and I doubt he'll want to play in the 3rd division. Maybe they're trying to find a verratti/pogba, but this seems like another Keirrison.

Fluminense is a partner club of Traffic, that might explain our interest in their players.

Jombi

Fluminense is a partner club of Traffic, that might explain our interest in their players.

The owner and founder of Traffic, Jose Hawilla, is at the heart of the FIFA corruption scandal, as during the investigation he admitted to more than 100m dollars in bribes and money laundering through his company Traffic.

F

Flavia

This "alliance" needs to be broken asap. I checked and Traffic own 7.5% of Gerson's rights :facepalm:
Barça have to sever all ties with this organization.

Icarium

Lifestealer
If the current board gets reelected we will continue to have relationship with Trafic and other similar organizations. People should understand the weight of the situation here. That organization will be investigated for corruption and if the transfers like douglas and gerson are investigated we could be in serious trouble. Law suits. President facing jail time etc etc...

Jombi

The former Barca board member, Marc Ingla also owns a big percentage of this Gerson guy last time I checked. It just stinks badly.

BenRobbins

I don't see why barca have to get involved in these dealings, they are good enough on the pitch and off that they don't need to risk anything..

xXKonan

I can see why the "Board" wants him since theirs a lot of talk that Gerson has potential to be a Star player and they want to jump at the chance to sign him before anyone else does But at the same time this Screams your typical Money Laundering deal like what happened with the Douglas deal. I mean I like Douglas but man that transfer was sketchy and this one is most likely the same.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Unless he's planned to be signed for the B team it's a waste because there's no way in hell he'll get any minutes with the 1st team.

Home of Barca Fans