Gonzalo Higuain

El Gato

Villarato!
Not "prove himself", much rather "continue improving" and now this process is stagnant for him while Benzema still keeps upping his game scoring with increasing consistency and providing good interplay. What kind of attitude would that be if Higuain didn't do the same? "I proved I was a better option over ageing Raul and Van Nistelrooy, so now I'm going to be getting my chances even though I'm performing worse" kind of stuff? He does get his chances. He played tonnes of minutes and his game looked visibly different to Benzema's, so much different that he wouldn't be a better choice over him in bigger games. And you saying all of this in the tone of "Higuain would be better because he would pass to CR less than Benzema does"..
Pfft, I won't argue any longer. We won't get anywhere with this anyway. I know your ways man.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
pipaseva.jpg

This shirt has several messages from teammates like "My home is your home" or "Thank you for everything you have given to us" He has also been celebrating in the manner like it was his last celebration with Real Madrid, sharing hugs with numbers of people connected with the club.

Nobody says anything about definite departure, mainly because Higuain has not indicated it himself in any way, but this suspense feeling is so fuckin shit....

Beast

The Observer
Let's not kid ourselves , Higuain will always remain one of the world most lethal strikers.. no one can debate that however
He lost an important part of his game which is speed , it has nothing to do with his attitude or training but his back injury and operation, what's his name that villarreal winger (damn my memory is failing me lately big time -Alzheimer probably ) that moved to Malaga is the same case .. he isn't what he was before his injury in this department
he will still be a very lethal finisher (again not debatable ) but his overall game is affected i feel sometimes he push himself a lot to catch a ball or a player

If the club decide to cash on him now , i will be sad he is leaving but i will not go over the top as big part of our current game and his lethal instincts requires speed
he was overshadowed by Benzema this season despite the excellent stats but i do not see it fair that he replace Benzema as a starter at the current state and if Higuain feels he need more regular time than we should at least give him what he wants remembering Higuain was a loyal servant to the club and a fan favorite till now
It will be a sad day but if that is his wishes and we receive a great offer that reflect his talents than adios Pipita and you will always be in our hearts and memories

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
FREE HIGGY!

Don't worry, you guys don't need him, you have Benzema and the best player in the world.

Beast

The Observer
Problem Wolfe is poor Higuain has done what you are asking him to do all of his life at Madrid. They always brought a new expensive striker to bench him and he proved he was a better option, this time his back problems didn't help him. You cannot ask for a footballer to prove himself and earn his place at the first team constantly when you don't give him the chances. Not someone who didn't cost anything and gave his all for the club. You should have trusted in him, but to please the ladyboy into his goal-spree you prefered Benzema who is more of an assistant to CR. He has always kept his mouth shut, because of his high commitment to the club. He doesn't get anything back, in fact many madridistas still question him and coach doesn't trust in him for the bigger stages. He will leave from the backdoor, no two ways about it

Higuain doesn't need to prove himself to the club or the club fans.. he proved himself over & over & over again & again.. he is one of the best strikers in the world at the moment

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
what's his name that villarreal winger (damn my memory is failing me lately big time -Alzheimer probably ) that moved to Malaga is the same case .. he isn't what he was before his injury in this department
he will still be a very lethal finisher (again not debatable ) but his overall game is affected i feel sometimes he push himself a lot to catch a ball or a player
Cazorla? Not really a winger but can play there

Home of Barca Fans