Gonzalo Higuain

B

barcelonista

Get him, Pep ... I mean: TITO! Messi-Higuain partnership. :worthy: With the service he'd get here from Messi, he'd score 50+ goals for us. Make it happen.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Nolan , if you are really starting a #FreeHiggy movement then I insist you should also start , #FreeSahin revolution !! otherwise it's injustice and hypocrisy at its best .

:pep:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Nolan , if you are really starting a #FreeHiggy movement then I insist you should also start , #FreeSahin revolution !! otherwise it's injustice and hypocrisy at its best .

:pep:

Oh, Sahin deserves far better than this, but I'm mad he was dumb enough to make that move to begin with. :( Still, #FreeNuri

Pepe Silvia

Higuain at Camp Nou? Pros and Cons

Pros
-World class striker
-Argentina connection
-Humble type/correct Cule mindset
-Guaranteed goals, takes load off Messi theoretically

Cons
-Expensive
-May need to sell to free up room for him
-Awkward having a blanco in squad

What did I leave out... ?

Priorities are LB & CB without question (no more makeshift nonsense please). Realistically, I'd prefer a low key forward signing instead of Higuain, someone who doesn't mind sharing time with Villa, Pedro, Cuenca, Tello, Messi, Sanchez. If that guy is Higuain and he comes on affordable, then so be it. I'm down.

He does deserve better than what Madrid have shown him, imo. Second fiddle to that hack Benzema? No way.

#FreeHiggy!

Beast

The Observer
And you actually welcome this idea?

Well Pato is wasted in Milan .. i wouldn't mind him as an addition to the team
What about Ranocchia or Marchisio instead!

forget it .. Italians in La liga.. i was against this stereotype but it just want work and Marchisio !!

Pato? Really Beast?

I am sure Zio Fester would not think twice. Not so sure if it would be a good deal for RM.

Well considering the Argie's history in Milan i'm not sure Uncle Fester would take this step too ..
Pato has improved but his injury record and playing personality leaves a lot to be desired especially that he is Brazilian and those (especially in the attacking department ) are untouchable by most clubs lately thanks to the Dinho's and Robinho's

Please let that happen.

Beware what you wish for...
I imagine this would be Sergio if the exchange takes place:

52514906-claping-.gif

Sergio will welcome anyone leaving his club and anyone coming to his club.. that's been the case , Long live the king kinda of thing

Beast

The Observer
Higuain at Camp Nou? Pros and Cons

Pros
-World class striker
-Argentina connection
-Humble type/correct Cule mindset
-Guaranteed goals, takes load off Messi theoretically

Cons
-Expensive
-May need to sell to free up room for him
-Awkward having a blanco in squad

What did I leave out... ?

Priorities are LB & CB without question (no more makeshift nonsense please). Realistically, I'd prefer a low key forward signing instead of Higuain, someone who doesn't mind sharing time with Villa, Pedro, Cuenca, Tello, Messi, Sanchez. If that guy is Higuain and he comes on affordable, then so be it. I'm down.

He does deserve better than what Madrid have shown him, imo. Second fiddle to that hack Benzema? No way.

#FreeHiggy!

I only have 4 phrases

Eto'o - Perez- Deja vu - won't happen

Beast

The Observer
Taken from the Spanish press... i don't think Bayern can afford him he will be the most expensive buy unless the move involves another German say Gomez or something

B

barcelonista

You are Real Madrid. You sold Sneijder for € 15 million. Higuain will go for € 25 - 30 million.

Reasonus

I only read the last dozen posts or so, let me get this right: do some of you actually want Higuain in Barca?

Home of Barca Fans