Gonzalo Higuain

Beast

The Observer
You are Real Madrid. You sold Sneijder for € 15 million. Higuain will go for € 25 - 30 million.

Yes and we sold Robinho for 32 Million Pound , Sneijder and Robben are difference ` cause the team had plenty of players and we needed to clear the books after buying CR & Kaka and quickly
With Higuain it's a case of we want him to stay but if he want to leave it should be for the right conditions.. so my bet is 35-40 Mil Euro

B

barcelonista

You bought Benzema for € 35 million and that € 35 million striker has now made Higuain your second choice striker sitting on the bench. Good luck convincing the club you're negotiating with that you should get € 40 million for your second choice striker who himself obviously wants to leave as well.

Beast

The Observer
You bought Benzema for € 35 million and that € 35 million striker has now made Higuain your second choice striker sitting on the bench. Good luck convincing the club you're negotiating with that you should get € 40 million for your second choice striker who himself obviously wants to leave as well.

Good luck making some sense in your post too
that second choice striker is Argentina 1st choice striker and 4th overall liga goal scorer behind Messi, CR & Falcao

Beast

The Observer
It has nothing to do with his ability but his type of game , Jose prefer Benzema game for the team and Higuain still managed to bang in 22 goals (even 2 more than Benzema ) and i tend to agree with Jose regarding the Frenchman choice without taking anything away from Higuain lethal ability as i explained in the last page

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
It has nothing to do with his ability but his type of game , Jose prefer Benzema game for the team and Higuain still managed to bang in 22 goals (even 2 more than Benzema ) and i tend to agree with Jose regarding the Frenchman choice without taking anything away from Higuain lethal ability as i explained in the last page

Yup, Benzema is the ultimate Mourinho type of striker.

That's why, #FreeHiggy

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
i doubt Bayern pays 30+M for him. And it would be a disaster if they do ... would mean Gomez+Higuain in the starting 11 and the next step back for Bayern

El Gato

Villarato!
According to todomercadoweb.es Federico Higuain (brother) states that Gonzalo is very happy in Madrid as it is now and at this point does not think of leaving.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
According to todomercadoweb.es Federico Higuain (brother) states that Gonzalo is very happy in Madrid as it is now and at this point does not think of leaving.

I hope this is true. I really hope this is not just a cover.

Home of Barca Fans