Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

ajnotkeith

Perfect

That's the standard?. Even superb
It isn't the standard, but I do think Serghei was leaving out some context when he excluded the other competitions in his response.

It was a good season and very good title win but was partly shadowed by really poor performances in other competitions. 7 or 8 out of 10.

jamrock

It isn't the standard, but I do think Serghei was leaving out some context when he excluded the other competitions in his response.

It was a good season and very good title win but was partly shadowed by really poor performances in other competitions. 7 or 8 out of 10.

Okay, was just wondering, I agree.

serghei

Depends on what the expectations are. And the circumstances. In that season, the team from 3rd pot in our CL group played a CL final. That is a huge rarity.

JamDav1982

No no dont you know it was 'the best title in last 20 years' or some claim.

JamDav1982

Depends on what the expectations are. And the circumstances. In that season, the team from 3rd pot in our CL group played a CL final. That is a huge rarity.

Yes which shows how Barca should have been competing better and the type of run teams can go on if opens up.

The only team Barca beat in Europe that season was Plzen.

jamrock

If flick wins 1 league title in 2 seasons, he would have done the job he was hired to do.

He will do better in Europe largely because he's more experienced when compared to Xavi, the players are now more experienced and what happen in the CL group stage was largely down to bad luck that first season.

People were complaining about us losing to a "shit" inter team, we all saw what happen that season with inter, and even then over the two games we played against them, we should held our own and a few bad calls and injuries did us in

Against Bayern away we played well, deserved at least a draw.

In his first season in the E.L, shit happens, it was his first half a season as a manager in Europe, cry me a river about that, I care zero nor does anyone at the club or any serious Barca fan.

Flick will improved on our performance in Europe, win one league title in 2 years and he will just be Matching his predecessor achievement, and I would be over the moon with that, if he does better, even more so.

JamDav1982

Inter were nothing great and didnt even look great v Barca.. they beat Porto, Benfica and AC to get to the final.

Barca would be favs against those three and were favs v Inter.

'Unlucky' in a season when only beat Plzn and cannot get one victory in 6 v Inter, Bayern and Man Utd...

The constant excuses still remain.

Absolute nonsense about 'no one at club caring' about Frankfurt.. Not only an embarrasement.. it lost money.. it lost a potential pot 1 place the following season and ultimately played a part in Barca missing out on the club world cup.

Any 'serious' Barca fan is not so ignorant as to realise how much these failures cost the club.

Usual folk with zero clue.

jamrock

Inter were nothing great and didnt even look great v Barca.. they beat Porto, Benfica and AC to get to the final.

Barca would be favs against those three and were favs v Inter.

'Unlucky' in a season when only beat Plzn and cannot get one victory in 6 v Inter, Bayern and Man Utd...

The constant excuses still remain.
Tell that to pep and city in the final.

But yes let's ignore that

you play who you play on the way to the final

JamDav1982

Tell that to pep and city in the final.

But yes let's ignore that

you play who you play on the way to the final

Pep lifted the trophy and Inter lost.

If the best thing have to say about Inter is a game they lost it says it all.

Indeed 'play who play'... that is the point.

But aye 'Barca were unlucky' when can only beat Plzn all season in Europe.

To make out that 'no one at Barca or any true fans' care about Frankfurt is ignorance at best.

serghei

:lol: It came back to Barca vs Inter.

I can go with "result is king" and forego any excuses. This brings us back to the simple facts. Flick has to match Xavi's results to be as good as him, and beat them to surpass him.

Get the league title this season or the next and he's likely to achieve it.

Fail, and he's gonna end up short. Titles, results, no excuses.

JamDav1982

:lol: It came back to Barca vs Inter.

Tell you what. I can go with result is king and forego any excuses. This brings us back to the simple facts. Flick has to match Xavi's results to be as good as him, and beat them to surpass him.

Get the league title this season or the next and he's likely to achieve it.

Aye it did.. by the Xavi fan boys.

EV was better than Xavi.. its the way it goes when all about trophies.

Barca gone from 'years away being able to compete' with Real to expecting to win league when switch from Xavi to Flick.

Not unexpected.

Home of Barca Fans