Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

serghei

All about trophies... until its someone winning more than Xavi..

I am not comparing any manager to Xavi. I'm just simply explaining the rigors of making a factual comparison Xavi - Flick and not ending up looking like a clueless person.

The best option is simply to not compare. Flick can be good for us even if he achieves less than Xavi. Of course, it's a bit problematic for some people to support someone that achieves less than a manager they didn't rate. It's a dent in their ego.

JamDav1982

I am not comparing any manager to Xavi. I'm just simply explaining the rigors of making a factual comparison Xavi - Flick and not ending up looking like a clueless person.

The best option is simply to not compare. Flick can be good for us even if he achieves less than Xavi. Of course, it's a bit problematic for some people to support someone that achieves less than a manager they didn't rate.

Is it not factual that Real could have a stronger campaign this time than when Barca won that title?

Of course it is.

So that matters also.

More problematic if Flick does well for all those that claimed Xavi was doing so well and those that pointed out flaws were wrong.

Flick can achieve less and folk that claimed Xavis time was up and he had obvious flaws are still correct.

serghei

Is it not factual that Real could have a stronger campaign this time than when Barca won that title?

Of course it is.

So that matters also.

More problematic if Flick does well for all those that claimed Xavi was doing so well and those that pointed out flaws were wrong.

I thought the excuses card is out. You made sure of it. Play fair.

serghei

If Flick starts moaning in press about how much better Real are then yes he would be as bad as Xavi.

If Flick fails and things that he could do better are ignored and excuses made for then yes.. would be the same.

To be the same he has to get a league title. Once again, you did a major detour to arrive back at point of origin.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I still remember the Frankfurt defeat, i mean we can lose against Manu it was a 50/50 game imo but against Frankfurt? Uf that was one of the biggest humilations in recent years, no siu.

JamDav1982

Frankfurt wasnt even good in their league, they were 8th or 9th if i remember correctly and even if there are 100% Frankfurt fans and 0 Barca fans in stadium we should have won against them...
:shrug:

Indeed.. Rangers gave them a tougher time than Barca.

I think Barca failed to beat Napoli and Galatasary at home in EL that season also. So were poor at home anyway without the away crowd.

'They had too many fans' is one of the most feeble excuses of the time.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Indeed.. Rangers gave them a tougher time than Barca.

I think Barca failed to beat Napoli and Galatasary at home in EL that season also. So were poor at home anyway without the away crowd.

'They had too many fans' is one of the most feeble excuses of the time.

Yep both were draws, 0-0 and 1-1

that excuse is silly :ROFLMAO:

now only Sergh needs to understand that....

serghei

Frankfurt wasnt even good in their league, they were 8th or 9th if i remember correctly and even if there are 100% Frankfurt fans and 0 Barca fans in stadium we should have won against them...
:shrug:

That season they beat Bayern on Allianz, so it was very possible for them to play good football vs top teams. And that Barca was nowhere near as good as Bayern.

Once again, exaggeration. Bad result, yes, poor performance, yes, humiliation, no.

JamDav1982

That season they beat Bayern on Allianz, so it was very possible for them to play good football vs top teams. And that Barca was nowhere near as good as Bayern.

Once again, exaggeration. Bad result, yes, poor performance, yes, humiliation, no.

One off game and Bayern were in atrocious form that season anyway at times.. when they beat Barca in amongst struggling to beat others.

These excuses are never ending.

It was a humiliation. One of many games tactically done by opponents in Europe and contributed to club losing huge amount of money.

Home of Barca Fans