Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Hansi Flick: “The last days of the transfer window? I’m happy with my team. Every single player is ready to give 100%. I’m not worried about it.”

Refreshing to hear this after Xavi who moaned about every problem the club has.
He moaned a lot indeed :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
Hansi Flick: “The last days of the transfer window? I’m happy with my team. Every single player is ready to give 100%. I’m not worried about it.”

Refreshing to hear this after Xavi who moaned about every problem the club has.

Why write up the exactly same post you posted before? I responded to that one.

Xavi didn’t start out complaining. Let’s see what Flick says once results are disappointing.

Gnidrologist

Don't think Flick will moan though. He has his ze german sensibilities and isn't of the new generation of snowflakes. Spaniards are all moaners and whiners by their ethnic trait. Throwing hands in the air and complaining complaining complaining. That's also well seen in latino-american culture, which is heavily spanish-portuguese influenced. Germans, scandinavians, british usually get on with it and play on due to superior nordic genes.:D

Porque

The German coach, at the ask of SPORT, accepted the comparison of the Barça youth player with the very consecrated Kimmich. After smiling, he acknowledged: "Yes, from the physical point of view it would be comparable. I have seen similarities in the way of running"

:lol:

JamDav1982

Well coached team that tonight.

Very enjoyable watch and could tell the fans there thought the same.

It is up to Barca to get those fans going like tonight.

JamDav1982

He is playing players where they suit and not trying to force a system.

Could change when other teams have a look at Barca and adapt but very good so far.

Home of Barca Fans