Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

jairzinho

I think he's laying the foundation to build something solid this season. If we are able to add a couple more players i think we can have a really good season.

Sensei

I’m liking what I’m seeing. I’m also eager to see us play with a fully functioning Death Star (Gavi, FdJ and Olmo)

mc_lovin

IF we can keep up until January we have a decent shot at the title. I assume the Club world cup will fuck things up for Real/Atletico.

companyofcules

Needs a lot more training and teaching to materialize.

BUT, when these central combinations Hansi wants to teach work, then it would be unreal and unstoppable
Considering our low cost team he has done very well. I want to give you credit where is due, you absolutely wanted him.
For now we scrap the results, the changes make sense from a team perspective.

serghei

We didn't scrap the result today. We bossed the game and should have won by 2-3 goals difference.

But yes, the season is long and you have to keep going until the end.

Loki

The work he did with Casado and Bernal in the summer pays off now. A perfect foresight from Flick, without them we would have had much trouble in DM position now. Xavi didn't trust neither last season.

Also both 1 goal wins are very different to Xavi's. We continue to attack and control the game after the lead, while under Xavi we parked the bus and started to tremble. A very good start so far.

Home of Barca Fans