Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

mc_lovin

The work he did with Casado and Bernal in the summer pays off now. A perfect foresight from Flick, without them we would have had much trouble in DM position now. Xavi didn't trust neither last season.
Shit argument. A year makes a massive difference.

companyofcules

We didn't scrap the result today. We bossed the game and should have won by 2-3 goals difference.

But yes, the season is long and you have to keep going until the end.
Not scoring is scrapping. I don't refer to the game plan, clearly not set for scraping results.

I already pointed the issue is the attack, (DM seems fixed for now).
Playing old guys and almost stars will get you almost scoring 3-4 goals while others will do it from scraps. Now Bilbao has no stars but some teams have and there not scoring will matter.

JamDav1982

Shit argument. A year makes a massive difference.

Xavi gets credit for trusting youngsters also though and same argument could be used for him.

Bernal I think would have debuted last season if not for B team trying to get promotion anyway.

Casado I dont think is rated as highly by Flick as some think.

jamrock

If he gets to 12 points by the weekend, we might have to start getting excited.

Won't be able to watch the games live, but I'll watch on replay.

companyofcules

Let's just focus on winning these games first, and then we can focus on the big boys in CL (I assume you mean CL) when they come.

About 5-6 starters will come back by then. Araujo, Christensen, Gavi, De Jong + Olmo.
Real + CL. I prepare our guys for the next "drama". If you are realistic you don't need to burn the club down everytime we get a beating from more valuable teams.

The goal should remain as you say but we tend to get worked out down the road. 😅
Nothing to complain about Flick with stars and prime players he would have blasted Bilbao 7-0.

mc_lovin

Xavi gets credit for trusting youngsters also though and same argument could be used for him.

Bernal I think would have debuted last season if not for B team trying to get promotion anyway.

Casado I dont think is rated as highly by Flick as some think.
Flcik obviously gets credit as well. But it's a shit argument to point to Xavi for not playing a 16 year old DM. Both did an incredible job with youth so far (maybe out of no real choice to be fair).

serghei

Why do you guys keep pushing up these comparisons to Xavi after only 2 games? Give it time, give the guy a season, let's see at the end what his results were.

JamDav1982

Why do you guys keep pushing up these comparisons to Xavi after only 2 games? Give it time, give the guy a season, let's see at the end what his results were.

Because it happens every time a new coach arrives and folk are interested to see how their set ups compare.

xXKonan

I expect us to struggle on the defensive aspect at times but we are creating good chances but our finishing just isn't sharp at the moment.

We did well to control the game though even when we were up and didn't feel like we were on the ropes.

Home of Barca Fans