Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

SmilerBam

This is a curious appoinment. First of all, his style of play doesn't suit this team. Or viceversa. Second of all, he reeks of "one season" wonder. He had a great team at Bayern, a much better team than Barca today, but he failed miserably at Die Mannschaft. All in all, this club is in disarray and idk which big coach would come currently in this state.

mc_lovin

I have the feeling he will be a total misfit for the squad we have. Best chance to compete for titles right now is the good old grind. Stack the midfield (there's most of our quality if those fuckers stay fit) and summon your inner Xavi.

iniestaGOAT

This is a curious appoinment. First of all, his style of play doesn't suit this team. Or viceversa. Second of all, he reeks of "one season" wonder. He had a great team at Bayern, a much better team than Barca today, but he failed miserably at Die Mannschaft. All in all, this club is in disarray and idk which big coach would come currently in this state.

He brought a loser mentality to this team and the fans. That is for sure.
In short we are fucked.

delancey

He hasn’t even managed one official game yet and some fans are already speculating on his demise. 🤣

I’m looking forward to better football and a more competitive team. We should always be challenging for league and cup titles, hopefully in an entertaining manner with purpose.

And if he fails, he will be replaced. But let’s at least give him 2.5 seasons, which is what Xavi got, all while playing the most atrocious football.

iniestaGOAT

He hasn’t even managed one official game yet and some fans are already speculating on his demise. 🤣

I’m looking forward to better football and a more competitive team. We should always be challenging for league and cup titles, hopefully in an entertaining manner with purpose.

And if he fails, he will be replaced. But let’s at least give him 2.5 seasons, which is what Xavi got, all while playing the most atrocious football.

These Xavi out bums are coping really hard.
Just come out and admit it.. you got no hope.

iniestaGOAT

XAVI got 2 seasons. 2 full sseasons.
He only got the second one cause he won the title in the first.

So its one season. FRFR.

serghei

XAVI got 2 seasons. 2 full sseasons.
He only got the second one cause he won the title in the first.

So its one season. FRFR.

That's quite normal at a top 3 club. The first trophy-less season and you could be out. At Madrid, Barca, Bayern, that's the reality you have to face. Job security is low.

This and poor finances is the reason current Barca is close to a nightmare job for a manager. The resources changed for the worst since 2020, but expectations are still very high.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
His attitude is levels above that entitled that Xavi.
He accepts the situation for what it is and just gets in with the job.
Xavi after numerous loans,transfers and levers pulled was still crying about the squad. I hope Flick succeeds. He seems a good guy and a good coach.

He's two months into the job with no official games played yet.
Let's see if he keeps up the same attitude after half a year.

Reason I'm saying this is because of all the whining and bitching he did at Bayern publicly with his feud with Hasan Salihamidzic over player signings.

Xavi was also happy, optimistic early on.

Home of Barca Fans