Ibrahim Afellay

Pepe Silvia

IMO he is a hybrid blend of Cuenca and Tello, with much more experience, so yes, I'd rather have him on than those two. His experience is the biggie, the young kids look lost when things get tough. That's not a slight to them either, they are young and have lots to learn.

On the other hand, Ibi is just too far removed from our offense and attack to just jump right in and not see signs of obvious disconnect. Then again, who knows?

:pep:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I don't think he'll play tonight, he's not match fit and just coming from an injury, just let the guy heal completely, no need to rush him... The good thing is that now that La Liga is lost he'll have plenty of chances there...

B

barcelonista

What's wrong with some people? Do you think Pep will throw someone into our most important game of the season who hasn't played football for 7 months? :lol:

Bu3aLi

The wait is frustrating me ... I want to see him on the pitch because i think that he can brings something in..

I wasn't a big fan of affelay prior to him joining barca. But i KNOW ( seeing what he has done before ) that he can do good for us especially from range !!

Home of Barca Fans