Ibrahim Afellay

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Have patience... I understand you want to see him play right now, but you have to keep in mind that he is coming from a long term injury and he needs to recover both physically and mentally... He will come good, but don't rush the guy!

Theconomist

Now that Pep is leaving there is no reason for Afellay to be kept. Feels bad I really wanted him to succeed but it's true that he is rather old compared to Cuenca and Tello.
I doubt he will get minutes over them next season.
I really hope he stays but I doubt it.
We'll see.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Now that Pep is leaving there is no reason for Afellay to be kept. Feels bad I really wanted him to succeed but it's true that he is rather old compared to Cuenca and Tello.
We'll see.

What does Pep have anything to do with giving Afellay a chance when we need depth up front to begin with?

kaisers0ze

We'll see.

How is Vilanova's relation with Ibi?

BarcaOG

Banned
brilliant cameo from ibi. clean and tidy with his passing and played a role in leos second goal. good to see him flail his fantastic dutchy arms around like he only can. :wub:

Home of Barca Fans