Ibrahim Afellay

Ender

Afellay: "First interview in Spanish? I hope next season I can do it in Catalan (smiles)" #fcblive

tumblr_m1rrs39hZB1r44aoj.gif

zanela

Smart move to play him in MF for his first game. He didn't 've to exert much, as he had enough cover. He just had to participate in ball retention late in the game, and he did just that. Also played a part in Leo's sec. So all and all a nice warm-up for him.

Welcome back, Ibi. :)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Sounded confident speaking Spanish, nice to see as well...Says he hopes to be able to respond in Catalan next season - hope that means he'll be here still

Marroquí20

Very happy with his return. He is rewarded for his hard work on the training.
I hope he will get more minutes next matches. (Alexis is perhaps injured for Wednesday game vs Malaga at home.)
I hope he will perform well during the European Championships.
And Ronaldo's Portugal off from the tournament.. with van Persie / Robben / Huntelaar / Sneijder.

You see he has become calmer on the ball. And now understands the game. (the final goal).

Show your skillss... your value and your quality.

Come on Ibi!

LaMessiah

great to see the guy back on the pitch, really missed watching him play. was so sad when he got injured cuz he really looked like he was finally getting comfortable with the system and guys. hope to see him back next year.

Home of Barca Fans