Ibrahim Afellay

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Afellay is back! Really hope to see him wednesday again vs. Malaga at Camp Nou!!

When he came on I swear I thought to myself: "Marroquí20 must be the happiest man right now"...

I was glad he had the balls to actually take a shot on goal, sure it was blocked, but didn't expect him to try it... I guess that tell he wants to make an impact and stay at the club, good sign...

B

beautifulgame

hope he gets another chance because he is a good player but most importantly his attitude and work-ethic is perfect for this club.

he has come here to learn and improve himself and that will hopefully be appreciated; after which he might blossom into a great asset.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
hope he gets another chance because he is a good player but most importantly his attitude and work-ethic is perfect for this club.

he has come here to learn and improve himself and that will hopefully be appreciated; after which he might blossom into a great asset.

Plus he doesn't do samba in blowouts.

Yugi

The Barca dutch connection won't die because Afellay leaves.
Your statement has no basis.

well I understand that our system and other thing implemented by Cruyff won´t die
but I meant barca-dutch connection represented by some dutch player

kaisers0ze

He's ok in CDM, he is used to that position, guess he's not in the wings because of tello/cuenca and because Pep might not want him sprinting yet.

Home of Barca Fans