Ibrahim Afellay

P

PhilS

I thought he was not bad, not good vs. PSG. Based on this preseason, I don't think he will be playing much this year.

zanela

Er. How can you compare Buffon and De Rossi to Keita? Gigi Buffon has been with Juve since 2001, of course by this point he would be staunchly loyal. And De Rossi is romanista from birth. In addition they are both always starters for their respective clubs.

Keita, on the other hand... was only with us for four seasons, was largely a squad player, and has no actual connection to Barca. Why expect him to act the same way?

Not only that, but most african footballers are involved in humanitarian/charity work back home. A big reason, y they're not inclined to compromise on their wages.

I'm positive this Ursegor guy is Dalitis. Similar discourse, but also doesn't rate Keita nor Afellay..or should i say Falafel..am i right, Dalitis? ;)

abual3bed1

keitedisco.gif

:lol: am gonna miss this gif

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
This guy seriously needs to be off loaded somewhere. Complete mystery to me why he is still here.

The sound of reason. He is talented for sure but his career at Barcelona has been a combination of fear + terrible luck + not caring.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
He doesn't seem to feel 'loose' on the pitch in Barça. For him, it would be better to move elsewhere indeed.

X

xaviniesta

He doesn't seem to feel 'loose' on the pitch in Barça. For him, it would be better to move elsewhere indeed.

thats exactly what i feel since he came to barca. he needs some serious golazo, a MOTM performance a slap in the face are something like this. he seems so nerveous and afraid to do things.

Home of Barca Fans