Ibrahim Afellay

ShandyFFM

same today afellay has superb pace but he didnt use that... he never goes 1on1 with his pace like against marcelo in the cl match.... he always stops like hes afraid of injuries... and he never trys to shoot directly he always trys to control the ball and to make a sidestep

xboogiex

His long injury has shown it marks, didnt make 1 good sprint in the time he recovered even with the Netherlands he didnt play well.
People in Holland said he was good against Slovenia and Ireland but you could see easily he wasnt fit

Jadentheman

kkkkkkkkk Afellay

Rob Jansen: “Leaving Barcelona not an option for Afellay”

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2012/news...lona-not-an-option-for-afellay/#ixzz23BPfD7nT

Rob Jansesn, the agent of Dutch player Ibrahim Afellay (26) agent has said that the Dutch midfielder will not be leaving Barcelona this summer.

Ibrahim Afellay, since his £2million move from PSV Eindhoven in December 2010, has struggled to secure his place in the starting eleven and an anterior cruciate ligament injury he suffered during training on September 2011 hasn’t helped his cause and was sidelined for more than seven months. Romours have been emerging right after Afellay’s first season at Barcelona ended, linking him to Inter Milan, Liverpool and Arsenal, amongst other clubs.

Afellay’s agent Rob Jansen, however, has dismissed these rumors saying: “People should not take all these rumors about an imminent transfer too serious,” he said to Voetbal International. “Leaving Barcelona is not an option at this point. Ibrahim is feeling very well at Barça and is getting playing time. “It’s true that there’s plenty of interest, but that’s always been the case. There’s absolutely no reason for him to leave the club.”

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2012/news...lona-not-an-option-for-afellay/#ixzz23BPXcc4Z

Have fun enjoying the bench

cro-man

give the boy a chance .. He was a while injured and didnt have really a chance to prove himself. I think he needs time and i hope he will use his talents and not to try to copy messi iniesta or somebody else... A problem that many of our players have...

Last edited:

Marroquí20

everyone forgets that he does ''ramadan'' for the Muslims.
It's nearly over and then he will get more energy and strength.

I know that Afellay have more talent. He will get his chances.
He is much faster... better shot ... technique.
Combinations with Messi are sometimes stunning.
I hope he will make goals and provides assistant.

Cuenca / Tello / Pedro are no competitors for him. He is much better.

We will see each other.. during the season.

Jadentheman

I thought he was Christian?

abual3bed1

you've gone too far with him being better than Pedro!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Right there Afellay demonstrated the only way he can win his place in the rotation, score goals or at least be a constant danger...Tello, Alexis & Pedro haven't done that enough this preseason which underscores the importance of making the most of your opportunities...Ibi has a great shot and especially lethal from distance

zanela

That was an exquisite piece of play. The ball from masch, the run, first touch control, and right-footed lob in one motion. Anyother barca player and we wouldn't 've heard the end of it. I still think he'd come useful, if played right and given decent mins.

zanela

Dalitis with the mindless hate from where he left off.

Deulo scored more pre-season goals, but none of them were similar quality. But seriously why even bother to post here when you've already made your dislike of the player known, and has no relevance to today's match?

Home of Barca Fans