Ibrahim Afellay

Noex

The Swedish Wizard
I have always liked Ibi and i wish him all the best. When he is healthy he is a really talented player and i hope he can stay a little longer so he can set his mark in FCB. :p

Theconomist

We have a talented player that cost us next to nothing (for once) that really loves the club, that is well integrated, that his team mates like. Sure he won't get standing ovations at the Bernabeu but he is a very good squad player that can play in many different positions.

This is what you guys ask for yet now that we have it in Afellay you all want his head. COME ON!

CatalinR10

Isn't this guy 1-1,5 years younger than Iniesta ?

Be8DhH8IEAEJ9M_.jpg

Ffs he even looks younger than Bartra. Dem genes...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Apparently turned down a loan offer to Villarreal after conferring with Zubi & Tata...Glad to hear it, welcome back Ibi

CatalinR10

Apparently turned down a loan offer to Villarreal after conferring with Zubi & Tata...Glad to hear it, welcome back Ibi

Why would he do that ? There he would get much more minutes than at Barca . Considering that the WC is close , it's a dumb move by him.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
In a season where all our forwards are doing so well, it's a miracle that Afellay is actually getting played. Compare this to last season when Villa barely got any time at all till March despite all of our wingers being in dire shit form.

I think he should've accepted the loan, if there's one sentimental player at Barca who I want to see play it's not him, it's Cuenca :cry:

Home of Barca Fans