Iker Casillas

Leo_Messi

He was at fault for the 2nd goal. Man seeing his decline is amazing. For some reason I never liked him.

Only negative is that every time he makes prominent mistakes, Real are closer to De Gea.

How can you dislike Casillas? He is one of the most sympathetic football characters out there. Certainly from Real Madrid at least.

A legend and one of the greatest goalkeepers ever to graze the game.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
You guys really LIKE him? I mean I respect his achievements and he was beyond wc for several years, being better than other legends like Buffon e.g. but he is a club legend of our rivals.
I never hated him because he seems to be ok but nothing more than that.

BerkeleyBernie

He was at fault for the 2nd goal. Man seeing his decline is amazing. For some reason I never liked him.

I never quite liked him, either. Maybe because I liked Valdes so much more.

Agree, he could have done better on Suarez' shot. He was already starting to dive for the near post before Suarez hit, made a choice like on a penalty. I think a more confident keeper would have stood their ground.

L

linetty

He's a legend of football first and foremost. I admire him as a player, why should I care if he's full of himself or humble or whatever.

L

linetty

Do you like Cristiano?
No, I don't admire him as a player and was never a fan of the playing style he represents. He's just a poacher for me, a wonderful one, but I don't tend to enjoy that kind of footballers (he's a special case as well). I like/d other Real's players though. Ozil was one of my favourites at some point, now Modric & Isco. I don't have a problem with it, could imagine many madridistas secretly jizzing over Messi but they can't admit it, obviously.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
You guys really LIKE him? I mean I respect his achievements and he was beyond wc for several years, being better than other legends like Buffon e.g. but he is a club legend of our rivals.
I never hated him because he seems to be ok but nothing more than that.

As a fan of Spain I have great affinity towards him for all he did for la roja, such as his save during the 2010 WC final when Robben was through on goal

Home of Barca Fans