Iker Casillas

El Gato

Villarato!
The guy needs to go just to save his legacy and not get the worse reception than Raul did. Everyone will be happy if he does. Even the big backers can see he's nowhere near the same Iker. The old Iker would save at least one of the Juve goals and would show up more frequently than just against Sevilla for the sake of old times.

It's Keylor time. Time to move on.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
^^ wtf, Iker has saved you many games this seasons, you guys came close to losing a lot of games had it not been for him.

Exactly but cracks in his game are widening. So unless he wishes to retire, we cannot continue with Iker in net playing the risky formations we play. He depends on his reflexes and speed, this does not carry well through time. It is best if he leaves on a high note than become the reason for our poor performances. Right now, everyone understands that Iker is not to blame, but he will be if he stays here long enough.

Martindn

He seems sick and tired of RM. I think he'll be gone for sure in the summer.

Pretty despicable stuff, be like us booing Giggsy, or you Barca with Puyol. Always sad to see legends prolonging careers when there all but done though.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Casillas brought a lot of this upon himself. I don't think booing players is a good idea, let alone booing a club legend, but in his last years of his career Casillas has soured his relationship with teammates and fans based on plenty of his own actions. His unwillingness to realize his own decline and his ego are tarnishing his Real Madrid legacy.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Casillas brought a lot of this upon himself. I don't think booing players is a good idea, let alone booing a club legend, but in his last years of his career Casillas has soured his relationship with teammates and fans based on plenty of his own actions. His unwillingness to realize his own decline and his ego are tarnishing his Real Madrid legacy.

Indeed.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Then again, he kept them in it by saving Marchisio and Pogba's shots.

Pogba's shot was straight at him. Marchisio shot was very weak. He did okay. He is not playing awfully but far cry from what he once was. I would replace him with De Gea over an instant.

Home of Barca Fans