Iker Casillas

Antimadridista1

CE6pvLaWgAE-Emk.jpg

Alik

I thought he had an excellent game...

Casillas brought a lot of this upon himself. I don't think booing players is a good idea, let alone booing a club legend, but in his last years of his career Casillas has soured his relationship with teammates and fans based on plenty of his own actions. His unwillingness to realize his own decline and his ego are tarnishing his Real Madrid legacy.

Well...it's not him who picks the lineup.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I thought he had an excellent game...

Well...it's not him who picks the lineup.

Casillas hasn't acquitted himself all that well professionally towards the end of his career, besides his obvious playing decline. There is reason for the animosity he gets from the fanbase and some of his teammates.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
As and Marca are reporting that RM told Iker he can stay if he wants, and he says he will be staying :)

Nice controversies ahead of us for next season, this should be fun.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Actaully, I like that he's staying. He brigs calm in Barca-Real relations. Way more classy than Ramos or Pepe or whoever is next in line as their captain.

Frodo_FCB

Every Barca fan should pray for Iker to stay in Madrid. Besides the fact that he is not the same WC GK he used to be, he is also a hot potato for their club. Casillas in RM means constant problems between fans, players and board.

hardyboy

Even if they buy De Gea, Casillas won't agree to sit on the bench. It will be fun to see the politics from Iker next season :lol:

Home of Barca Fans