İlkay Gündoğan

Lutece FC

Not what?

He's had better seasons than Verratti.

Not the same profil. But the season of Verratti is full of injuries this year and fucked our 1/4 against City ... We missed him so much ...

In terms of regularity, I prefer Verratti. Younger and exceptional vision of the game, technically it seems impossible to get the ball when its on his feet.

Verratti is the only player in Paris with Silva, which i have no problem to see integrate perfectly with Barca, Bayern or Real. They have both the level.

BarçaBarça

according to BILD and several other newspapers Gündogan to City is a done deal and it's somewhere at €37m

Is that amount really valid? It seems like very bad negotiating-skills from Dortmund, doesn't it? I know he has a short contract and a lot of CM's will be on the market - but why not 50 M. - I imagine clubs easily would pay that for such a good player?

Trickykid

Sad. Apparently he suffered a dislocated kneecap in training. Same injury as the horror show Krohn-Dehli was afflicted with a few weeks back.

Jombi

He also had plenty of issues this season before this more severe injury, so its a good thing we never moved for him. He is severely injury prone.

JamDav1982

I have dislocated my knee cap multiple times. Horrible feeling.

Scottish intl did the same last year and and missed almost a year and a half out.

Home of Barca Fans