İlkay Gündoğan

ccesc

B3Te0BzCQAAVHpI.png:large

BenRobbins

According to Kicker (Which i think is extremely reliable? Correct me if im wrong) that if he doesn't sign a new contract soon he will be sold in the summer.

BenRobbins

Madrid and Bayern don't need him, Atleti probs can't afford him, You guys cant sign him, I doubt Mou wants him. Arsenal need a different kind of CM, likewise united. I hope he stays at dortmund and sticks it out with them so they can challenge bayern again once they sort their troubles out.

I fear he would be an excellent fit at City to replace or play alongside toure and a holding mid.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Madrid and Bayern don't need him, Atleti probs can't afford him, You guys cant sign him, I doubt Mou wants him. Arsenal need a different kind of CM, likewise united. I hope he stays at dortmund and sticks it out with them so they can challenge bayern again once they sort their troubles out.

I fear he would be an excellent fit at City to replace or play alongside toure and a holding mid.

Bayern and Madrid don't have to need a player in order to sign him, Arsenal and United don't make much sense in transfers so they might as well sign him based on hype even if they need a different kind of player...

Home of Barca Fans