İlkay Gündoğan

DrPepper

That'd probably be a good idea considering Dortmund probably isn't going to be making the CL, he won't be cuptied.

He'd be cuptied if he plays Europa League though.

Bayern?what are they gonna do with him?specially with Thiago coming back hopefully

They have BS31, Alonso and Thiago for 1st and 2nd phase distribution but Schweinsteiger and Thiago always seem to be injured. Alonso does a good job atm but isn't someone for the future, so it kinda makes sense.

DinhoR10

They have BS31, Alonso and Thiago for 1st and 2nd phase distribution but Schweinsteiger and Thiago always seem to be injured. Alonso does a good job atm but isn't someone for the future, so it kinda makes sense.

I won't hold me breath :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

We can play one player who has already represented another club in the Eeuropa league.... Only one.

Ibrahim Afellay played for us in CL even though he came to us in January and had already represented PSV in Europa!

Kohe321

Completely agree, and he seems like a realistic signing that we can pull off as well. Unlike Verratti.

zanela

He's slowly refinding his form. Barca will most likely buy him overpriced from some english club (Arsenal), as thats how we like to do our business. Hopefully he signs an extension this summer.

F

Flavia

It looks like he was forgotten, after the injury. Braida only looking for pogba and verratti... He's been very good lately.

EdmondDantes

He's far too injury prone for me, we don't need another Vermaelen. I would go all in for Verratti though. Ilkay has the talent but he can't stay fit for long enough.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's not injury prone. Apart from his nasty back problem which have healed, he rarely got injured. Then how is he injury prone?

I hear the same about Reus. Was hardly injured and then gets stuck with 2-3 of the same type, more bad luck it cannot be. Injury prone though? Nah.

Who wouldn't want Verratti? The problem is that he plays for PSG. We went all in for Thiago Silva and we went all in for Marquinhos and we all saw how that ended.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He will be very hard to get though. I don't think he has a buyout, and he is likely to just follow Reus footsteps and sign an extend with BVB.

Home of Barca Fans