Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Today's game vs. Hamburg

083211xaknswufwnqqinaa.gif

083245nrd1p33nj1r3oe0w.gif

L

linetty

Xavi-esque 360 i guess?
It's very useful but you don't have to be somehow advanced/gifted technically to pull of it against an attacking player, do you?

I'm not denying he's a great player or undermining his qualities btw.

GoGGi

Ok. So since Verratti is impossible for us, we can "only" sign Gundogan or Pogba. What's are pros and cons if you compared him with Pogba? What do you think, how would he be under a pressure, aggressive team, like was Real Madrid on Sunday?

anguy

"Old" Gundogan would be much better fit for Barcelona, especially at CM position than Pogba. The problem is it is not certain if he will regain his preinjury form.

DrPepper

"Old" Gundogan would be much better fit for Barcelona, especially at CM position than Pogba. The problem is it is not certain if he will regain his preinjury form.

He will, give him time. This season he can't be at his best simply because his team has been shit most of the times.

You can have your concerns, but don't regret it when he moves to some other big club, exceeds his 12/13 level and gets as expensive as Pogba or Verratti is atm. But that's probably when we'll start going for him...

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
More probably: he'll never reach his old form and end up with another long term injury.

You can't say that when his first injury was a freak back injury. The only reason it took so long to heal was because he at first avoided getting surgery, but that didn't work.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bild reported that Gundogan's cousin met with representatives from Atletico in Leverkusen when Atletico was playing their first leg of the CL tie against Leverkusen regarding a possible transfer.

We should start approaching him too.

100203qip0pxx430h04hm4.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Imagine if they sign him in Summer.

Which Midfielder will we sign then? :lol:

From what I've heard Gundogan has had his moments of old brilliance, but not consistently. If true then the signs are good. He was out for so long with that unfortunate back problem.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Back problems never heal but we will see how he will finish this season. I don't think barca is interested in him, don't get your hopes high. We will go one of verrati/pogba/koke for sure.

Home of Barca Fans