İlkay Gündoğan

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Is the Bundesliga a "much" better league? I have my doubts. Bundesliga teams routingly get smashed by other top European teams. Napoli gave Wolfsburg a spanking.

If you are four out of seven, any team would have problems not getting spanked.

NeyMesSis

this is bad from gündogan.. very bad

bvb payed him when he was injured over a year and they stood by him when he had hard times.. they even extended his contract for one more year.. and now when he hits form again he just leaves the club.. saad

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Oh okay, that makes sense. I didn't watch the game, so I was lost.

Twas one of the most clinical performances I've ever seen by any team. So it's not like WoB were utter shite, twas just that Napoli were brutally efficient. And if you are down 0-3 with only 4 shots at yer goal while one of said goals (the very first) was even outright illegal, you can imagine what that will do to your team's moral.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

bvb payed him when he was injured over a year and they stood by him when he had hard times.. they even extended his contract for one more year.. and now when he hits form again he just leaves the club.. saad

If they still get 30M for him, they can't really complain. He has been a far-cry of his former self as a player ever since returning from that back injury. Not that he has been bad, but he hasn't been great either.

Bertus

I don't see how it is bad or sad.

MU is a good team that also pays a lot.

You guys get too emotional as if football players have to vow fidelity to one club or something. That isn't the norm.

At the end of the day, football players are just employees that can actually swap companies when they get an opportunity.

The rest is just fans delusions, and wishful thinking of a world that doesn't exist.

BenRobbins

He isn't in the squad today because he has a sore throat? :lol::lol: What? Surely he would be able to play with a bad throat? Get some soothers down you.

Maybe there is more to it than a "sore throat". Very odd.

oggydude

Is he currently better than Herrera, I know he was WC 2 seasons ago but how good is he now, plus is he more of a Carrick type of midfielder or Herrera type because there is no point buying him if he cannot replace Carrick as we suffer so much when he is missing.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Is he currently better than Herrera, I know he was WC 2 seasons ago but how good is he now, plus is he more of a Carrick type of midfielder or Herrera type because there is no point buying him if he cannot replace Carrick as we suffer so much when he is missing.

2 season ago he was the closest player to Xavi and would have replaced him easily in our team. Dont know much about Carrick (who is a DM) but i think he's better than Harrera.

Hamzah

High Definition Member

He isn't similar to Carrick no.

Home of Barca Fans