İlkay Gündoğan

BarDaysx

Hmmm what you describe is opposite of what he showed on wc. Not saying youre wrong. But would have heard more from him in netherlands if he was that good.
Don't worry guys, it's just your friendly bot passing by. No bots are allowed here Horatio

Horatio

You're welcome
There’s a YouTube channel by a South African guy named Kurt who travels in South America. Dude sometimes goes into some dangerous neighborhoods and always makes it out alive. :lol:

But the best one imo is Bald and Bankrupt. Dude deserves his own show. Have you seen it?
Kurt is fun but biggest clickbaiter. Every street he walks in supposedly turns the most dangerous. I walked through some of them. Heavily exaggerated. Never watched Bald and bankrupt. First time I heard of him was here I think. He was exposed as someone preying on vulnerable underage women in troubles countries or something. Correct me if I confuse him with someone else.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pep is going to find the perfect role for Kovacic. I think he'll explode at City and have his best season. Always liked him even though he hasn't always lived up to the hype.

delancey

Kurt is fun but biggest clickbaiter. Every street he walks in supposedly turns the most dangerous. I walked through some of them. Heavily exaggerated. Never watched Bald and bankrupt. First time I heard of him was here I think. He was exposed as someone preying on vulnerable underage women in troubles countries or something. Correct me if I confuse him with someone else.
The thing about Kurt is how outgoing the guy is. I’d get exhausted if I had to keep a monologue going for as long as he does it. :lol:

Yup… My understanding is that Bald was accused of dating women from Eastern Europe, perhaps taking advantage of income inequality? He holds an affinity for ex Soviet countries and their respective cultures and history, and shows a lot of respect towards the people in these countries. He even speaks Russian. His ex wife is Belarusian (I believe) and his current girlfriend, Alina, is too, I believe.

I mean… I am not naive, more may have happened but I don’t see him as a bad person. I think the accusations have been blown out of proportion.

Honestly, Eastern European men don’t know how good they have it with their women. :lol:

Last edited:

L3v1s

Looks nice. Decent haircut.

But Messi ain't good looking whatsoever. Very average. Only on Barcaforum people think he's great looking. :lol:
If we look at his transformation throughout the years we can definitely say that he has leveled up. He was above average(not like model tier)in 2015 but descended when he let his beard unkept.
messi1.jpg

Home of Barca Fans