Ivan Rakitić

F

Flavia

I wanted both in the summer. Kroos - Busi - Rakitic would be my midfield for Barça this season.

xXKonan

Hard to Believe we got Rakitic for I believe 18 Million Euros? And I agree we should've bought Kroos to go along with Rakitic. Kroos-Busi-Rakitic would've been a Interesting Combo.

dakt

Busquets
Rakitic. Pogba
Messi suarez. Neymar

That height and explosivity in midfield
Rakitic was half the solution with pgba in we are even scarier

Annnd thennn add up a defence. Of
Ter stegen
Danilo pique. Laporte. Alba

Why is everyone so crazy about Pogba?

G

Gasgas

ii

Because he is a damn good player especially for this type of football we play i.e invite pressure amd then release players
He is very good at holding the ball, and dribbling, this will invite midfielders to challenge him and then Baaaam suarez is through on goal, he is also strong and physical and excellent from long range so wll help us vs malaga and the likes and he is also very young and so is yet to reach his full potential

L

linetty

I don't know... maybe because....he's a fucking beast. I never got that Pogba hype either but he's pretty damn good. If he works hard then, woah...

gatsu

What about positioning, movement, intelligence, even technically Pogba is not on par with Barça standard, I'll take Verratti, Gundogan or Kroos instead of him any day.

raki

He is improving. Good signing. Best ofensive midfielder this season for us. Iniesta has to step up. He´s only 30. Robben is older and has fire in his ass.

G

Gasgas

What about positioning, movement, intelligence, even technically Pogba is not on par with Barça standard, I'll take Verratti, Gundogan or Kroos instead of him any day.

Pogba s very good in those areas and has an advantage of being younger than all those

Butaan4barca

i would make rafinha first choice, besides rakitic and busquets in three men midfield, then to go for pogba. Rafinha, and maybe next season samper to share some minutes..

Danis suarez will be coming back aswell. So buying pogba, not really.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans