Ivan Rakitić

El Guaje

i would make rafinha first choice, besides rakitic and busquets in three men midfield, then to go for pogba. Rafinha, and maybe next season samper to share some minutes..

Danis suarez will be coming back aswell. So buying pogba, not really.

Rafinha is pretty good and Samper & Suarez are good talents but they are nobodies infront of Pogba. He would be a huge, massive upgrade if Barca were to get him. So if Barca would get the chance to sign one of the absolute best midfielders around today at the age of 21 only(!!!), why not?

L

linetty

i would make rafinha first choice, besides rakitic and busquets in three men midfield, then to go for pogba. Rafinha, and maybe next season samper to share some minutes..

Danis suarez will be coming back aswell. So buying pogba, not really.
If I could choose between Denis Suarez and Pogba then sorry but the choice is obvious. Pogba is an established player and at the same age as Denis is already the best young player in the world up there with Neymar. I think Pogba suits us perfectly and can play anywhere in midfield.

L

linetty

Yeah for what... ~100mil? I hope we are not that stupid.
Don't know but Braida is getting this done according to what the papers say. Wouldn't be that much interested if he wasn't affordable.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pogba has gone from being overrated to underrated here. Yeah I prefer Verratti too because he's ahead of Pogba IMO, but the way people have made the latter out to be an amateur is astonishing. Classic Barcaforum though. Hype up one player and then throw shit at every other comparable one.

Not talking about anyone specifically. Nor am I talking about those who got reservations over his big price, but he won't cost 100m or anywhere close to that. That's just not gonna happen. Personally I also prefer the Italian because he don't have The Fat Rat as his agent.

André

Pogba is some real shit, underrated here. He would be the perfect replacement for Iniesta. Plus imagine that height with Pogba Rakitic and Busi at midfield

Icarium

Lifestealer
Rakitic Busi and either of Isco or Modric could make our midfield world class again. Sad that both are real players. I prefer Isco/Modric over verrati/pogba.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Pogba has gone from being overrated to underrated here. Yeah I prefer Verratti too because he's ahead of Pogba IMO, but the way people have made the latter out to be an amateur is astonishing. Classic Barcaforum though. Hype up one player and then throw shit at every other comparable one.

Not talking about anyone specifically. Nor am I talking about those who got reservations over his big price, but he won't cost 100m or anywhere close to that. That's just not gonna happen. Personally I also prefer the Italian because he don't have The Fat Rat as his agent.

This.

The extremes here amaze me at times.

Home of Barca Fans