Ivan Rakitić

L

linetty

Not sure if he would be better for clasico but I personally would take the risk, not liking how the team performs with Masch in midfield, that's all!

Not gonna put words in somebody's mouth like jamdav does

JamDav1982

Not sure if he would be better for clasico but I personally would take the risk, not liking how the team performs with Masch in midfield, that's all!

Raktic has been by far the best CM the past few months though.

It would be a gamble that could potentially weaken two midfield spots.

Zangash

Banned
Remember when Ancelotti started Ramos as DM against Tata's Barca?

The clasico is going to be a disaster. Jut hoping we can at least draw so we can stay top of the table.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Raki wasn't really a DM for us against Rayo. He was more of a holding midfielder, like Carrick at Man Utd. Masch was though.

G

Gasgas

Not gonna put words in somebody's mouth like jamdav does
And then we end up with xavi rakitic iniesta which is <<<<<<<<<<<<< than xavi busquets iniesta that we have been repeatedly battered with?

I dont know what you see in masche but i think he is doing a very good job at DM

L

linetty

Raktic has been by far the best CM the past few months though.

It would be a gamble that could potentially weaken two midfield spots.

I know it'd be a huge gamble.

Shit, Rakitic must play cm, I'm just dreaming

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Mathieu was supposed to be a good option at LB against RM. It was his first time at LB for us too and we all know how that turned out.

There is no room to take risks unless we are forced to. In this case, we aren't. #MaschForDM.

JamDav1982

Rakitic season has got better the more he has been allowed to get forward.

In the early part of the season when he played deeper to cover Alves more he in all honesty wasnt that great.

Last few weeks with a bit more freedom to connect with Messi, Alves and Saurez more his game has really grown.

Would feel like a step backwards to put him at DM to me.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
in the clasico you should just put out your tried and trusted eleven and hopefully you play better imo. pep did experiments in clasicos but he is an exception.

G

Gasgas

Rakitic season has got better the more he has been allowed to get forward.

In the early part of the season when he played deeper to cover Alves more he in all honesty wasnt that great.

Last few weeks with a bit more freedom to connect with Messi, Alves and Saurez more his game has really grown.

Would feel like a step backwards to put him at DM to me.
A step backwards is an understatement because he will even be playing further behind than he was in the start of the season right between the CBs
Total wastage

L

linetty

Mathieu was supposed to be a good option at LB against RM. It was his first time at LB for us too and we all know how that turned out.

There is no room to take risks unless we are forced to. In this case, we aren't. #MaschForDM.
Mathieu is not a good player, poor comparison

But Masch must play, unfortunately

Home of Barca Fans