Ivan Rakitić

L

linetty

Vice-president Faus and sports director Zubizarreta have arrived in Seville. Barcelona offer '20M + loan Denis Suarez' for Rakitic. [md]

Co0ter

Ive honestly only watches him play 3-4 times and he looked good, not "amazing" though. What exactly is his play style and where would he fit in? Keita role, an improved Song? Or simply back up for Busquets. He 6'0 which is pretty decent height...seemed a bit offensive when I saw him play.

Trickykid

Cesc is a world class player but he simply does not fit Barca's system well. He looks lost and clumsy most of the time and is invisible in big games.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHEN CESC WAS MOM FOR BARCA IN A BIG GAME???

Must have been never or years ago because I cant remember.

According to our MotM thread, the only time it has happened, was away against Sevilla in the beginning of the 12/13 season.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Ive honestly only watches him play 3-4 times and he looked good, not "amazing" though. What exactly is his play style and where would he fit in? Keita role, an improved Song? Or simply back up for Busquets. He 6'0 which is pretty decent height...seemed a bit offensive when I saw him play.

He isn't a DM. He's a CM/AM

According to our MotM thread, the only time it has happened, was away against Sevilla in the beginning of the 12/13 season.

Beginning of the season doesn't count. Start from mid-November when he starts to hit anti-form.

Kohe321

Barcelona and Sevilla talked for more than 5 hours today. Alen Halilovic, who joins Barcelona B, could also be part of Rakitic deal. [cope]

On loan, of course. Not sure if I like this, as I doubt he'd get as much playingtime in Sevilla compared to Barca B. At his age, getting enough minutes is very important. If he could be promised a decent amount of minutes in Sevilla, though, it could be awesome. Getting La Liga experience at his age is something very few players achieve.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I think Halilovic could really be a part of the deal. Emery said that if Rakitic leaves, they should find another Rakitic. (Halilovic, another Croatian) So think it's coincidence, but to me it seems like they will loan him for one season, and Alen will be their new Rakitic :lol:

Antimadridista1

I think Halilovic could really be a part of the deal. Emery said that if Rakitic leaves, they should find another Rakitic. (Halilovic, another Croatian) So think it's coincidence, but to me it seems like they will loan him for one season, and Alen will be their new Rakitic :lol:

Denis Suarez is the one leaving on loan.
Welcome Ivan. I will follow Croatia with special attention.

spark

Dont see why they have to get anyone on loan when his contract ends in a year.

Edit: Fucking hell I just read there will be a buy option for suarez .

Pepe Silvia

I am happy about ter Stegen signing, Delo, and Rafinha coming back (ts was sown up previously and youngsters were givens though) but I must admit my worry meter is starting to go up when I hear 33 million for Cesc and players like Cuadrado, Marquinhos in the mix of rumors. I know rumors are just that, but I haven't even heard of rumors of making bids for solid CBs like Benatia or Hummels. I guess CBs are really limited these days but we desperately need defense and all I keep hearing about in the rumor mill are midfielders and forwards. Really Barca?

Home of Barca Fans