Ivan Rakitić

Jombi

his fee was a steal, especially for Barca standards since we usually overpay, he is indeed very likeable and a great important asset of our treble winning team.

25m euros (18m+3m incentives+2-4m Suarez wage) for a player with a year left on his contract is not "stealing" IMO. Sevilla can be very satisfied with what they got for him. For players with a year left, only Neymar, Toni Kroos and Van Persie has ever cost more, and just barely (Kroos was 25-30m and Van Persie was 30m).

Last edited:

raskolnikov

25m euros (18m+3m incentives+2-4m Suarez wage) for a player with a year left on his contract is not "stealing" IMO. Sevilla can be very satisfied with what they got for him. For players with a year left, only Neymar, Toni Kroos and Van Persie has ever cost more, and just barely (Kroos was 25-30m and Van Persie was 30m).
Thought it was just 18m. To be fair though we had Zubi while they had Monchi, its a miracle we didnt end up paying 40m+ 8m incentives

JamDav1982

Suarez is not going to be on anything like 2m Euros a year wages at Barca.

The total wages Barca was said to be around 1.5m at the time, for the two years.

xXKonan

Rakitic: "Teammates said they'll cut off my hair if we'd win the treble? Won't happen before my wedding, I have my guns ready... (laughing)"

hamidyk

v33wjn.jpg

look likes 60 year old man

Sunny Mir

[youtube]ep8w9_FYZhs[/youtube]
Amazing signing. Hes come a Long way this season. From being an uncertain signing to a fan favourite in no time.

Home of Barca Fans