Ivan Rakitić

Stric

I love Modrić, and when they're both at their best, I believe he is a "better" player than Rakitić, but with Modrić's injuries and Rakitić's phenomenal performances throughout last season, it's absolutely disgraceful that Modrić received the award for best Croatian player of 2014/2015. FFS he barely played.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lol. These are just popularity contests. Modric could have a shit season with Rakitic being fantastic and the former will still win it. It's like this in most countries from what I've seen.

Gnidrologist

He's starting to look like Xavi/Iniesta hybrid to me with gained experience points and perks as Barca player and fact that he is basically a ''man to go'' as far as midfield goes it has also risen his courage to make decisive moves. Man, someof his turns looked almost Xavi like. He really has took his time to learn ''scanning'' the field, not just passing to nearest passable (no pun) partner like he did at the start.
Lucho knows what he likes and he likes good things. Can't even imagine how fierce our midfield would look with both Arda and him on the field. Not as slick and elegant as Xaviesta obv., but it should damn sure be menacing on all fronts, especially given how both of them are warriors in defense too.

Catalan Fan

He's one of our best players I think and has grown in confidence over last season.
As mentioned earlier, the way he interacts with Alves and Messi is very intelligent and also physically demanding, yet he impresses in most games.Integral to our success last season.

It will be interesting to see how we set up the midfield this season.

Home of Barca Fans