Ivan Rakitić

Stric

It seems that he cut some of that glorious hair off. :cry:

1464026_10152822097279305_6943871039431815747_n.jpg

Antimadridista1

I expect more from him offensively. He has the power and the pace to break lines.
Defenisvely he was very helpful, but his work rate in the second half wasn't as good as in the first half.

zealot

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: I don't know about you guys, but I was really impressed with him tonight. Showed consistency in passing/playmaking, and threw in some good tackles too. Perhaps he's no Xavi/Iniesta during their prime, but having another playmaking brain may actually bring fresh creativity that we were so lacking in the last few seasons.

kilian

I think we are yet to see the best of him, especially in attack. Although he is fitting in quite well you can`t expect the player to be totally relaxed and play his best game after 2-3 competitive games in a new club.

F

Flavia

He was very good again. Immense defensively, and should had shot that ball when he was facing the goal. Needs to shoot more. But I really like him.

anguy

I expect more from him offensively. He has the power and the pace to break lines.
Defenisvely he was very helpful, but his work rate in the second half wasn't as good as in the first half.

He was playing almost at RB sometimes to cover for Alves, who was upfront. Difficult to do too much offensively when put in such position...

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Well he didn't shine but we get another solid showing from him.

I'll say this, his positional awareness is something to behold, specially defensively. He knows exactly where to be almost always.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Incredibly important performance defensively today covering Alves all the time and stopping counters with his pressing. He knew where to pass and made the right decisions but there were sloppy plays here or there. Very solid today, defense being his highlight.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
For 18M, absolute bargain. He really fits our players and playstyle well. Adapted very quickly to a new environment and has already proven he can step up his game from Sevilla to Barcelona. Very happy with him :)

BerkeleyBernie

Doing well, and I expect him to continue to improve. Don't know if we'll see the creativity of Messi/Iniesta/Xavi/Thiago, but has other assets.

Home of Barca Fans