Ivan Rakitić

namaria

Kovač is getting good treatment because he's new and has good history with the NT, but basically he's just a continuation of what had been happening after Bilić. He's another pawn of the Croatian football association and Zdravko Mamić, and that's not going to change. Until the association is deeply reformed, this is going to continue, with whichever coach.
excatly
privatna prcija

Ursegor

World Champion
And where is Antimilan in all of this? Need some more inside about Rakitic's laziness tbh.

Beware Cules... Rakitic will run less than this season's "being saved for the WC" Messi.

Whether that fits Barca's new system under Luis Enrique.... well, congratulations !

dakt

Rakitic is very devoted. I was never worried about that segment of his abilities, but rather is he creative enough to replace master Xavi.

B

beautifulgame

Rakitic is very devoted. I was never worried about that segment of his abilities, but rather is he creative enough to replace master Xavi.

Xavi is the most creative. Xavi is fundamental.

That is misprint by me. Meant to say Xavi is not most creative. he is fundamental.

Last edited:

dakt

Noone is as creative as Xavi at his peak. We probably wont see a player at that level for a loooong time.

Oh we will, I have no fear. Midfield is Barca's specialty. But Messi, we wont see another like him for.................................................................................................................................................................................

DinhoR10

Oh we will, I have no fear. Midfield is Barca's specialty. But Messi, we wont see another like him for.................................................................................................................................................................................

Maradona was like 30 years ago right? That much i guess.

dakt

Maradona was like 30 years ago right? That much i guess.

Your hopes are high. Messi is better. So I would say at least 100 yrs. :)
No honesty, I analyse the dude a lot, and it's the details that staggers me. Pure talent.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans