Ivan Rakitić

dakt

_77730939_mess-getty.jpg

Love the picture. Harmony on the team is looking real good...and Suarez is yet to come.

Ghosting

"Thank God I’ve got my first goal at last. The lads were starting to tease me about it. But the most important thing is to help the team."

Haha, he was being bullied for not scoring :VdB:

he was being teased for not scoring after 4 games :eusa_think: imagine the teasing pedro gets

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Rakitic is great, smaller ego, can play a more sacrifice role while still having brilliant qualities. Plus he seems like a genuinely nice guy.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Good news.
Vermaelen (thigh), Rakitic (foot) and Neymar (ankle) are training normally this morning. Rafinha (thigh) is working individually. #fcblive

Devils

He's been incredible.

Just goes to show you don't always need the to sign the biggest names in the world to have an incredibly effective and efficient player. There were so many complaints about getting rid of Cesc and signing Ivan, but as of right now it looks like a brilliant decision.

I absolutely love watching him play. He works his ass off every single game, I just hope he can keep it up.

Ghosting

He's been amazing, imagine if he didn't have to cover the right back area constantly.

Also with his rockets as well as messi being in deeper positions, neymar and suarez to come we have a lot of long shot capabilities.

Home of Barca Fans