Ivan Rakitić

F

Flavia

Don't want to hijack the topic, but I was disheartened to not see Rikitic on this list. Don't get me wrong, I love the Rocket. Defensively he is superb, offensively I think he needs to be going forward more. Not sure if it is Lucho's tactics or something.

It is because of tactics.

Alarcón

Don't want to hijack the topic, but I was disheartened to not see Rikitic on this list. Don't get me wrong, I love the Rocket. Defensively he is superb, offensively I think he needs to be going forward more. Not sure if it is Lucho's tactics or something.

If Messi keeps creating chances then it's not a big deal, but if he has a bad day what will happen is another game like the last one

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If Messi keeps creating chances then it's not a big deal, but if he has a bad day what will happen is another game like the last one

Messi can't be the only one creating these chances for us. If he is off, we are over. Look at Real Madrid, three on the list. Say all you want about James, he is creating chances.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Dat header was beautiful. We need him to get into the box more (not covering the FB position) so he can grab quite a few goals :rakitic:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Crackitic! That sequence of tackles and fighting for the ball before he got subbed :worthy:

Scoring his goal, with his beautiful blonde mane. No homo.

BykJz8IIAAAx6MO.png:large

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans