Ivan Rakitić

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
ha,it's possible,he's classic papučar
but then again,raquel hmmm

She looks so fake though! Always surprised to hear people from Croatia liking her. I mean there are better looking girls in every street here. But hey, different tastes.

denn

She looks so fake though! Always surprised to hear people from Croatia liking her. I mean there are better looking girls in every street here. But hey, different tastes.

Because she's somehow connected with people through social media. And people also know their story, so she's not a gold digger for sure.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully his injury gives Paulinho the chance to take his place

I don't want to see Rakitic in the starting XI for a while, he'll have to earn it now

Injury? Didn't read anything about him being injured in today's Croatian sportspapers. It's his usual bs not playing all games for Croatia. He should just stay on the beach and relax 24/7 because that's what he is all about these days.

I do hope Roberto benches him.

kilian

Injury? Didn't read anything about him being injured in today's Croatian sportspapers. It's his usual bs not playing all games for Croatia. He should just stay on the beach and relax 24/7 because that's what he is all about these days.

I do hope Roberto benches him.

It was in the papers. Injured left hamstring I think.

ronniecro

Hopefully his injury gives Paulinho the chance to take his place

I don't want to see Rakitic in the starting XI for a while, he'll have to earn it now

and paulinho does not have to earn it?oh i forgot he must play no matter what to justify his corrupted transfer
i don't want to see rakitić too since he's shit long time now,i'd much rather finally give roberto the place he deserves

kilian

Nice article. The biggest question here is can he play like that vs a stronger opponent. He was good vs Betis, but the problems for him start when he has less time to react, because opponent is pressing hard.

Home of Barca Fans