Jack Wilshere

jamrock

Pep

"Wilshere is a top player He is an excellent player, not just Arsenal, but also for the national team.

“he is lucky because we have many players in the second team like him but he plays because there is no pressure at his club to win titles."

Alissa

You know Pep is scared when he starts getting disrespectful

You know Arsenal fans are scared when they start taking everything seriously, jeez. You had three great weeks, hope you enjoyed them.But now...now it's our turn.

BarcaGirl

Yeah, I agree with Alissa. You Gunners shouldn't take everything so seriously ...i think Pep was making a compliment to Wilshere ...he would never say anything disrespectful about a player. So take a chill pill!!!:)

Barcilliant

Say it like it is Pep!!!

Say it like it is!!!

Wilshere is an overrated CHAV-nothing else.

We have many guys as good if not better-in the B team!

gingerless

nah it's just a translation... probably lost too

and lol @ arsenal fans saying he's nervous. pep is never like that, he means no disrespect i am sure

Hatem Ben Arfa

Seriously, Jack Wilshere needs to shut up! He is such a Gobby chav! Both off the pitch as well as on it. He can't stop talking in the Press about this game. I'm getting quite sick of the newsnow headlines reel, Jack Wilshere says this, Jack Wilshere says that! Little Gobby, arrogant, self-entitled whiniging git, especially when a match is not going his teams way(i.e. Newcastle, greatest comeback in Prem History! For a good player, he has such annoying personality traits!

I hope Barca teach this boy and Arsenal a lesson tonight and that he finally shuts his gob! I can't stand him! I was in the Emirates & watched him make his debut in the Emirates Cup 2 years ago against Atletico Madrid and thought, wow this boy will be a good player as he has got some skill, and i'll follow his progress. But seriously I can't stand the Gobby rowdy git! His attitude and childish whiniging self-entitled arrogant behaviour is beyond infuriating! I hope Barca puts the boy in his place tonight! (and afterwards he goes out with his 'mates' and gets arrested for the 3rd time in a season!)

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
facepalm-face-palm-facepalm-demotivational-poster.jpg

BarcaGirl

can't believe there are really some people, who believe that Pep's statement is disrespectful *facepalm*...he was prasing Wilshere ...Pep is the most classy coach i've ever seen and he would never say something disrespectful about any player

Home of Barca Fans