Jack Wilshere

B

Bradys_Left_Peg

Seriously, Jack Wilshere needs to shut up! He is such a Gobby chav! Both off the pitch as well as on it. He can't stop talking in the Press about this game. I'm getting quite sick of the newsnow headlines reel, Jack Wilshere says this, Jack Wilshere says that! Little Gobby, arrogant, self-entitled whiniging git, especially when a match is not going his teams way(i.e. Newcastle, greatest comeback in Prem History! For a good player, he has such annoying personality traits!

I hope Barca teach this boy and Arsenal a lesson tonight and that he finally shuts his gob! I can't stand him! I was in the Emirates & watched him make his debut in the Emirates Cup 2 years ago against Atletico Madrid and thought, wow this boy will be a good player as he has got some skill, and i'll follow his progress. But seriously I can't stand the Gobby rowdy git! His attitude and childish whiniging self-entitled arrogant behaviour is beyond infuriating! I hope Barca puts the boy in his place tonight! (and afterwards he goes out with his 'mates' and gets arrested for the 3rd time in a season!)

Hugely ironic coming from a Barca supporter.

For what it's worth i don't think Pep meant any offence, he's a classy operator.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Hugely ironic coming from a Barca supporter.

For what it's worth i don't think Pep meant any offence, he's a classy operator.

I'm Geordie and a Newcastle fan first and foremost! Barca 2nd!

As a Newcastle fan, I've seen how arrogant and bitchy your boys get when things don't go your way. 1st when we Beat you at the Emirates and again when we made the greatest comeback in Premier Leauge history! (and befre you start, RVP goal WAS just OFFSIDE, Leon Best disallowed goal was ONSIDE, Diaby 1. grabbed Barton by Neck: yellow card, 2. pushed Nolan to floor: yellow card)

Jack Wilshere is a goby chavish arrogant self entitled whinging twat!

Last edited:

johan

I'm Geordie and a Newcastle fan first and foremost! Barca 2nd!

As a Newcastle fan, I've seen how arrogant and bitchy your boys get when things don't go your way. 1st when we Beat you at the Emirates and again when we made the greatest comeback in Premier Leauge history! (and befre you start, RVP goal WAS just OFFSIDE, Leon Best disallowed goal was ONSIDE, Diaby 1. grabbed Barton by Neck: yellow card, 2. pushed Nolan to floor: yellow card)

Jack Wilshere is a goby chavish arrogant self entitled whinging twat!

Yes but neither of the two penalties should have been given and Nolan should have been sent off

Robbie

0_o

Gobby? He's asked questions in press conferences he has to attend, and he answers them.

News Reporter: "Jack, how do you think you'll do at Nou Camp"

Wilshere: "I think we have the belief and we can win"

Some random Geordie: "Gobby gobby gobby gobbyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11"

Twizku

The Twizmeister
Can somebody give a link to the news where he's "arrogant"?
I follow his Twitter and from what I've seen he seems to have his feet on the ground and is quite nice.

Hatem Ben Arfa

0_o

Gobby? He's asked questions in press conferences he has to attend, and he answers them.

News Reporter: "Jack, how do you think you'll do at Nou Camp"

Wilshere: "I think we have the belief and we can win"

Some random Geordie: "Gobby gobby gobby gobbyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11"

He was certainly Gobby in the 4-4 and came across as a Gobsh!te

Nolan should not have been sent off. He deserved a yellow card at the most. Besides he put his arm around the keeper to get the ball. It was not a full on headlock like crying Arsenal fans like to describe it! Nolan came in to move Diaby away from Barton. If you watch the incident, Nolan clearly shoves Diaby away from Barton, and then immediately checks on Barton, rather than squaring up to Diaby! Should Sanga and other Arsenal players get booked for shoving Diaby away from Barton and Nolan? Or are you only allowed to be shove a player away from a fight if they are your teammate. Nolan was not booked for that and rightly so!

Diaby made 3 offences, all worthy of a Yellow card each

1.Grab Barton by back of neck
2.Push Barton to floor
3.Push Kevin Nolan

And I believe Gobby Wilshere had a nice cry on twitter. I'm suprised referee didn't book Wilshere twice the amount of Gob he was giving the ref that match!

Wilshere is tw@t!

Can somebody give a link to the news where he's "arrogant"?
I follow his Twitter and from what I've seen he seems to have his feet on the ground and is quite nice.

The arrogant look he has on his face that says I'm better than you! I'm glad Newcastle wiped that look off his face! The git!

Here is a link to a forum where even ARSENAL fans are even saying he's Arrogant: http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=34914&start=2190

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans