Jack Wilshere

rmpcsl

In my opinion he is better player than fabregas and younger 19 and cheaper see this guys:
Midfield
Masc/Busq
Xavi/Tiago
Iniesta/ Keita replaced by Wilshere

Bergkamp10

In my opinion he is better player than fabregas and younger 19 and cheaper see this guys:
Midfield
Masc/Busq
Xavi/Tiago
Iniesta/ Keita replaced by Wilshere

he'd be more expensive than cesc. Younger, less injury prone, happy at Arsenal, long term contract and english which automatically adds £10m on his price tag. Arsenal would never sell him but they'll sell Cesc.

have denilson or rosicky instead. I'll drive them to Gatwick and pay for a flight to Barcelona personally.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I think he really is a fantastic talent, the two legs were a massive stage and he certainly didn't shrink away.

I actually think his style is more similar to Xavi's than Cesc's is. If we're looking for a replacement, he may actually be a better bet IMO.

Bergkamp10

He practically played Barcelona's midfield by himself last night because Cesc and Diaby were so bad and I think he had a great game. Definitely more of a big game player than Cesc.

Wilshere and Ramsey are gonna be :worthy: Can't wait.

Last edited:

Aasim

Bumbleman
I think he really is a fantastic talent, the two legs were a massive stage and he certainly didn't shrink away.

I actually think his style is more similar to Xavi's than Cesc's is. If we're looking for a replacement, he may actually be a better bet IMO.

Disagree my friend. I think he's more Iniesta. The dribbling type of midfielder who plays higher up closer to the strikers.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
How do you think he'll compare to Cesc meta? As in do you think he'll be better/as good as?

I wouldn't compare him to Cesc at all (does he have the same passing range? I can't recall him opening up and stretching the field, something the likes of Xavi, Cesc and Scholes do regularly) but rather bizzarely, Busquets.

he's a short Busquets.

he presses, he harries, he doesn't give a fuck who you are he'll take you on, nothing fazes him (Busquets with a flawless CL final at the end of his first year, at age 20; flawless World Cup final a year later 0 Wilshere with two flawless games against the best team in the World in the KO stages of the CL alongside unfit players, at age 19... and that feat cannot be underestimated, just look what our midfield did to Carrick; he STILL hasn't recovered from it), you don't necessarily think he's as important as other players around him but he makes them all much better, he knows how to play pivot despite not being a stereotypically "defensive" player, he's dirty when he has to be, his pass is always 2nd or 3rd to last in a goalscoring move but it's usually the one that releases the playmaker to make the decisive action.

I think he's fucking fantastic. the best thing is you can partner him with a variety of players. from a more English box-to-box player like Rodwell (England's future CM's IMO) to a continental "shuttle" like Rambo, or alongside a Volante like Cesc (although Cesc plays more as a shuttle these days, and Wilshere is the volante). and he'll make all the partnerships work because he just knows how to play football.

he will be at the hub of everything good Arsenal do for the next decade, without a shadow of a doubt. what a player. so glad I was able to witness his coming of age first-hand. that'll be as defining a moment for Arsenal as Pedro in the European Supercup was for Barca.

E

Eazy E

Wilshere is a quality player, he will be Arsenal's & England's main player in a year or two.

T.I.

Hopefully he can handle the pressure. Theres going to be a lot of pressure on him in next years by English media and fans i guess... Might end up as Rooney... :)

Home of Barca Fans