Jack Wilshere

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
He is stupendously good. But physically he will be cronically fucked in approximately four years. Unless something changes at Arsenal of course.

probably true. hopefully for him (and England) he's made out of whatever the hell Cristiano was made out of when he was in England.

Nani17

The United team went unbeaten for over half a season? And don't give me that "no Ronaldo/Tevez" crap, because IMO they are a much better overall team with Valencia and (a now world class) Nani stepping up.

I'm sorry but that is ridiculous. As a United fan, this is the worst squad I've seen since the Djemba Djemba, Kleberson, Carroll, Bellion etc days. Oh, and I'm in the majority.

Robbie

My United supporting friends say the exact opposite. Look at the top class young players stepping up too -- Rafael, J-Hernandez, Smalling, etc. Valencia is a dangerously fast winger who can cross, Nani will most probably win PFA player of the season.

Absolutely incomparable with the Djemba-Djemba days.

Koma

Stepping up, that's important part. This is one of the worst sides Manchester had that's for sure. ManU is now in the same position they were before Cantona came in the club, they need some force to lift them up and put them back where they belong. Now someone will say that #1 in Premier League shows that I am wrong, but when you lookd at their games and the way they are playing... United can be gratefull for bad form of Chelsea, bad manager at City and bad state of mind at Arsenal. If Chelsea didn't had that bad run in form, they would be 15 points ahead of second placed team.

Nani17

The team has potential, but not many players are proven. Depth is there, but quality isn't. The team play boring football compared to the Ronaldo day's too.

Bergkamp10

Our best player again yesterday. Shame that he has to virtually run the midfield by himself because Diaby and Denilson are so poor.

Robbie

The team has potential, but not many players are proven. Depth is there, but quality isn't. The team play boring football compared to the Ronaldo day's too.

United will probably make a major marquee signing in the summer, then go back to the dominating force they were before. A top creative CM like Pastore would transform them back into world beaters. Hell, even Ever Banega would make a massive impact. Their defense is well sorted thanks to the twins, Evans and Smalling. Wingers are the best in the league, and Chicharito looks like he'll be amazing. The only thing that's missing is a midfielder, and they'll probably use some of that Ronaldo money to get one.

I dont know abotu Evans and the twins are far from convincing me yet. Plus will Hernadez always be hapy to not be first choice because Rooney must start and as he is Mexican he must want to play in Spain and more than likly Real at some point.

The teams that could end up dominating are more than likly City, Chelsea with 2 or 3 more top signings like a creative cm and also Arsenal if they spend some money on a dm and winger

O

OhYeahReally

United will probably make a major marquee signing in the summer, then go back to the dominating force they were before. A top creative CM like Pastore would transform them back into world beaters. Hell, even Ever Banega would make a massive impact. Their defense is well sorted thanks to the twins, Evans and Smalling. Wingers are the best in the league, and Chicharito looks like he'll be amazing. The only thing that's missing is a midfielder, and they'll probably use some of that Ronaldo money to get one.

Pastore would be a great signing, id say United need probably 1 decent midfield signing in the summer (can see it being Rodwell), we have a lot of talent coming from the youth level in midfield + loanees will be back Cleverley and Welbeck and ready for 1st team football next season and Cleverley is much better centre midfield than he is on the wing for Wigan.

United have missed Valenica a lot on the wing though, that's effected our play a lot, our problem this season is the over realiance on Nani, now Valenica is back we have speed on both wings with someone like Scholes pulling the strings in the centre and a Fletcher running around like an headless chicken, i bet we see a different United in the next few weeks anyway.

I have been a bit concerned about United short term but long term future i'm not concerned, watch a lot of the kids and it looks good in that department.

I wonder where Rooney will be playing next season?

How he played yesterday nowhere, Rooney of old that performance.

How he's played all season, probably back at Everton.

Last edited:

Elite-BkD

I'm sorry but that is ridiculous. As a United fan, this is the worst squad I've seen since the Djemba Djemba, Kleberson, Carroll, Bellion etc days. Oh, and I'm in the majority.

Don't be so sure mentioning you fit in nicely with the majority of football fans will help enhance your credibility.
United are awesome this year, they're gonna win the league, and they're the only team that can pose a genuine threat to this Barca side assuming we don't play like shit or something.

The teams that could end up dominating are more than likly City, Chelsea with 2 or 3 more top signings like a creative cm and also Arsenal if they spend some money on a dm and winger

Arsenal at the very least need better fullbacks and some Giuseppe Rossi if not a couple of other signings as well. None of them are more likely than United to be the big force in EPL for the next few years at least.

Last edited:

Footiefan

I dont know abotu Evans and the twins are far from convincing me yet. Plus will Hernadez always be hapy to not be first choice because Rooney must start and as he is Mexican he must want to play in Spain and more than likly Real at some point.

What more Rafael should do to convince you? Fabio whenever he got chances, he has made sure why there was so much hype that he was better than Rafael. Evans is having confidence crisis. Hope he will be back to his normal self. He was very good for 2 season.

Defense is sorted for years.
Wingers are young too.
Forwards, Rooney is just 24 or 25 and Hernandez is just 22
United are one midfielder short of becoming dominating force. Midfielder who can score and set up goals.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I don't see any team dominating the league for a while because the level of teams in the top 6 is closer than ever before.

The only way I see an a team dominating the premier league over a 3-5 year basis is if man city get rid of that idiot of a manager, get a top class manager in who will buy the right players and instill a mentality for city.

Other than that, the level is too close for a team domination in the epl at the moment.

Even if man u got cantona type figure to be the focal point of the team for the younger players, the teams around man u are a lot stronger than the teams around man u in the early to mid 90's where you had Aston Villa, Norwich, Blackburn and Newcastle challenging with them. Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, City and ourselves are stronger outfits than those teams and have either better or the same resources as man u than those teams, so whilst Man u will always challenge for the title - I can't see domination for them or any other team.

Actually Wilshere would be their ideal signing I suspect. As mentioned they need a central midfielder.

Home of Barca Fans