Jack Wilshere

Elite-BkD

lucky to have stumbled across a forum where I can get the inside scoop since everyone knows so much about these people.

johan

I think calling him a cunt is harsh he is a young lad, who is basically echoing a commonly held perception that Barca do cheat much more than they need to, they are the best side in the world they should just settle for out playing teams

Bergkamp10

Calling him a cunt :lol: pathetic. He's not actually said anythings that's incorrect. Are people denying that Busquets is a cheat? That's like me claiming Eboue isn't.

And if you'd read all the interview, you'd see that he said he wants Barcelona to win and thinks they will.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Pathetic? He's acting pathetic. I don't understand why people can't take a loss. Always making excuses....be professional about it. Even if it's true you don't have to be a cunt about it. Leave it be....your upset you lost...thats fine. But don't keep bringing up some bullshit about the other team cheating and playing dirty. Take your loss like a man. Don't make excuses.

alex 10

Calling him a cunt :lol: pathetic. He's not actually said anythings that's incorrect. Are people denying that Busquets is a cheat? That's like me claiming Eboue isn't.

And if you'd read all the interview, you'd see that he said he wants Barcelona to win and thinks they will.

no he's not, he's telling man utd how to play against barca to win

W

woobie

Rather shocking that something like that piece would be on a club website but nevertheless, let's let up on Wilshere, okay? He IS young and if he dislikes Biscuits, it's his loss.

Home of Barca Fans