Jack Wilshere

O

OhYeahReally

I don't see any team dominating the league for a while because the level of teams in the top 6 is closer than ever before.

The only way I see an a team dominating the premier league over a 3-5 year basis is if man city get rid of that idiot of a manager, get a top class manager in who will buy the right players and instill a mentality for city.

Other than that, the level is too close for a team domination in the epl at the moment.

Even if man u got cantona type figure to be the focal point of the team for the younger players, the teams around man u are a lot stronger than the teams around man u in the early to mid 90's where you had Aston Villa, Norwich, Blackburn and Newcastle challenging with them. Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, City and ourselves are stronger outfits than those teams and have either better or the same resources as man u than those teams, so whilst Man u will always challenge for the title - I can't see domination for them or any other team.

Actually Wilshere would be their ideal signing I suspect. As mentioned they need a central midfielder.

TBH i think Premier League teams are not as strong as they where say 3-4 years ago when no team in Europe when could touch them, i think England's teams are still proving now that they are the best in Europe as a whole, but our top teams have clear weakness:-

Arsenal - Defence
United - Centre Midfield
Spurs - Strikers
Chelsea - Age and lack of depth.

But when you look at it another way all 4 Premier League teams reached the knockouts (only country to do so) and probably 3 reaching the quater finals (only country to do so), maybe all 4 if it wasn't for Barcelona - so for all the holes appearing other league must be even more concerned.

I can't see anyone dominating but can see the strength back being back next season, Spurs will sign a WC striker and they have some fantastic youth coming through, Arsenal will sort their defence out and they have some fantastic youth coming through, United will sort it's problem out and so will Chelsea along with City who probably (on paper) have the strongest squad in Europe and Liverpool will be back.

I know it's only March but looking forward to next season already, think it could be the best Premier League season ever.

Last edited:

Co0ter

I'm pretty sure a kid at 19 is the opposite of ideal for a footballer. It most likely wont make him mature, just stress him out instead. Going through a divorce young like Pato did wont do him any good either.

shockey80

Nothing wrong with it, its just not ideal. Who wants to be tied down with a kid at that age?

Some folks mature at different ages. My sister had her son at 19 and has raised him beautifully.

Having a son at his age will give him perspective. Make him understand that there are more important things than football and in turn, will stop him from putting too much pressure on himself.

We'll see.

Hatem Ben Arfa

HAHAHAHA Gobby Wilshere got trapped!

I bet you the girl said, 'I was taking the pill, this sometimes happens' LOL :lol:

If this girl got pregant purpose against his will, I hope Wilshere has the sense not to marry her. She probably sees the baby as her meal ticket to tie a Premier League footballer down to her for life!

Some of these footballers a timid, I swear.

I know I sound very cynical, but do you really think he wanted a baby at 19?

gingerless

hmm what's that smell...

tumblr_lff0peB3sS1qckoqio1_500.jpg

bahahahaha! i love it when rich people get fucked over

I bet you the girl said, 'I was taking the pill, this sometimes happens' LOL :lol:

If this girl got pregant purpose against his will, I hope Wilshere has the sense not to marry her. She probably sees the baby as her meal ticket to tie a Premier League footballer down to her for life!

:lol: totally agree

gingerless

if you mean his gf, well nobody really knows anyone in football but we still talk about them or should we just stay quiet and not make jokes/stereotypes because we're on the internet and this is srsbsns? :rolleyes:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Rooney became a father very early too, only with his own girl friend. Jack - The Ripper has got some huge head ache if he didn't want the baby

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28

So true mate, so true.

What was Jack thinking, 19 and going to be a dad? I'm 19 aswell and if the misus told me one day that she was pregnant I would not be happy.

Home of Barca Fans