Jack Wilshere

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
This is pervasive with the Brits...The more mature, have come around but most are a bit like Andy Gray - fully deluded

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Ramsey used to be better than Wilshere... Jack the Ripper got really lucky last season with all that injury lay-off for Ramsey and stuff. Evaluate right now and Jack will be valued more than Ramsey

Bergkamp10

Pathetic? He's acting pathetic. I don't understand why people can't take a loss. Always making excuses....be professional about it. Even if it's true you don't have to be a cunt about it. Leave it be....your upset you lost...thats fine. But don't keep bringing up some bullshit about the other team cheating and playing dirty. Take your loss like a man. Don't make excuses.

I think calling someone you've never met a 'cunt' because they've said that Barcelona players surround the ref (fact) and that Busquets is a cheat (fact) especially as he also says that he wants Barcelona to win. He's not using an excuse for losing, where does he say that their actions caused Arsenal to lose?

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I call him a cunt not because of what he said but the fact that he said it. Let it be. Why would you even have to bring that up? Whats professional about that? Nobody made him get on that subject but he brought it up on his own. Why? He's just butt hurt they lost. There was no need to call them dirty players and call busquets out. No reason at all.
He's just being a cunt.

By the way you never finished your sentence :lol:...you said "I think...." then nothing. Just though i'd point that out.

M

Messi+Eto

I think calling someone you've never met a 'cunt' because they've said that Barcelona players surround the ref (fact) and that Busquets is a cheat (fact) especially as he also says that he wants Barcelona to win. He's not using an excuse for losing, where does he say that their actions caused Arsenal to lose?

Well I dont remember Jack saying he wants Barca to win, Telling Man U to get in Barcas face and that Barca eases up in the second half doesn't sound like him supporting us, does it?

Bergkamp10

I don't think he's said anything wrong here, he's very complimentary towards Barcelona in the rest of the interview but people pick out one thing and blow it out or proportion. Calling him a cunt because he's given his opinion about Busquets having been on the pitch with him twice is a bit much.

No, I did finish my sentence.."I think calling someone you've never met a..." Maybe I left a 'that' out between think and calling?

Well I dont remember Jack saying he wants Barca to win, Telling Man U to get in Barcas face and that Barca eases up in the second half doesn't sound like him supporting us, does it?

"But I think it will be Barcelona because of the way they play. It's the way Arsenal play and the way I like to see it played, so, for me, they'll deserve it."

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Yeah i'll give you that. But I still don't like the fact that he took a stab at Busquets and the entire teams credibility really. Why go out of your way to call an entire team dirty? That's wrong imo and he should NOT have said it. He didn't have to and really he was just being a dick.

and yeah idk im not the grammar police I just found it a little funny :D

M

Messi+Eto

I don't think he's said anything wrong here, he's very complimentary towards Barcelona in the rest of the interview but people pick out one thing and blow it out or proportion. Calling him a cunt because he's given his opinion about Busquets having been on the pitch with him twice is a bit much.

No, I did finish my sentence.."I think calling someone you've never met a..." Maybe I left a 'that' out between think and calling?

Well, I am not mad about the Busquets thing. I actually think Busquets missed his calling in life. He would have made an excellent SKY DIVER along side Di Maria. :busquets:

Bergkamp10

Yeah i'll give you that. But I still don't like the fact that he took a stab at Busquets and the entire teams credibility really. Why go out of your way to call an entire team dirty? That's wrong imo and he should NOT have said it. He didn't have to and really he was just being a dick.

and yeah idk im not the grammar police I just found it a little funny :D

yeah he probably shouldn't have said it, I think its probably been made to sound worse though..he is very mouthy and not the brightest spark.

lol yeah my grammar isn't great most of the time, typing is effort ;)

Well, I am not mad about the Busquets thing. I actually think Busquets missed his calling in life. He would have made an excellent SKY DIVER along side Di Maria. :busquets:

I admire Busquets in a way because he's a great wum.

Galning

I'm not mad because he dissed Busquets the most horrible thing in that interview is this:

"But I think it will be Barcelona because of the way they play. It's the way Arsenal play"

:lol: :lol: Arsenal wish they played like us.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Nice, Galning

images

M

Messi+Eto

I'm not mad because he dissed Busquets the most horrible thing in that interview is this:

"But I think it will be Barcelona because of the way they play. It's the way Arsenal play"

:lol: :lol: Arsenal wish they played like us.

Don't laugh at them. If you are driving in a Mercedes with a Buicks engine its still a Mercedes. . . . umm right?

Bergkamp10

if our players honestly believe we play like Barca than that's part of the problem.

We're playing like Accrington Stanley at the moment.

Home of Barca Fans