Jack Wilshere

Phatroonaldo

Uggh, I hate hypocrites. First Vidic, then wishere. Wilshere goes down easily lots of time and some of his tackling is very poor(scholeslike). He's escaped so many red cards this season (for multiple dirty tackles). People should ride their moral high ground if they don't do it otherwise they shoud stfu.

Robbie

Jack is an honest lad and speaks his mind. The entire interview was really long and like 90% talking about how amazing Barca is. His idol is Iniesta and he was too shy to ask him for his shirt so he got Cesc to get it for him. :lol: So him stating the obvious (i.e. Busquets dives a lot) in an interview where mostly he's talking up how good Barca is, makes him a cunt? Take off those blaugrana tinted glasses man, those comments are being overinflated.

That's what the English media likes to do, they take a sentence or two out of paragraphs of quotes, focus on them and spin them with slimy tactics (like trying to say what the player implies), and write an entire headline about that sentence when it was ripped out of a much larger interview. Don't get taken in by it.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Uggh, I hate hypocrites. First Vidic, then wishere. Wilshere goes down easily lots of time and some of his tackling is very poor(scholeslike). He's escaped so many red cards this season (for multiple dirty tackles). People should ride their moral high ground if they don't do it otherwise they shoud stfu.

This

gingerless

Jack is an honest lad and speaks his mind. The entire interview was really long and like 90% talking about how amazing Barca is. His idol is Iniesta and he was too shy to ask him for his shirt so he got Cesc to get it for him. :lol: So him stating the obvious (i.e. Busquets dives a lot) in an interview where mostly he's talking up how good Barca is, makes him a cunt? Take off those blaugrana tinted glasses man, those comments are being overinflated.

That's what the English media likes to do, they take a sentence or two out of paragraphs of quotes, focus on them and spin them with slimy tactics (like trying to say what the player implies), and write an entire headline about that sentence when it was ripped out of a much larger interview. Don't get taken in by it.

if you want to play that game then i can easily point to arsenal fans about the cesc saga....

i don't really care about what he says tbh, he's young and it's understandable and i agree with the bit you said about the media. people just love to hate

Home of Barca Fans