Jack Wilshere

Bergkamp10

All the successful teams do it - United, Barcelona, Chelsea and they get the most ref decisions. Nothing wrong with what he's said. Our players are pussies who lie down and take it, the invincible team always surrounded the ref because they were winners and they cared.

Really don't get the Wilshere hate on this forum all of a sudden tbh.

Yugi

I don´t hate him, he has it all, talent, overhype, fame but his last 2 interviews are full of BS

Bergkamp10

Yeah the first one wasn't wise, but he's a bit dim. The second one? Don't think he's said anything wrong, that's what the fans want to see from the players and he's just telling them what they want to hear.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
As correct as he is, you can't just say stuff like that during interviews. I like him but he seems a bit stupid.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Carroll's not a chav. you can't be a chav with hair like that. Carroll is a big northern lad; apart from being a misogynist he's aces. he's probably fun to hang around with so long as you're not a woman.

Jackie Boy and Rooney are chavs, for sure. not on the level of Joey Barton and Lee Bowyer, though. those two are the nastiest chavviest cunts in football.

Yugi

well, after few of his statements later and his twitter posts he acts like a 14 years old, sadly

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
what about lennon with those ridiculous lines in his eyebrow/hair, my friends used to do that when they were 14

Barcafan 2304

Carroll's not a chav. you can't be a chav with hair like that. Carroll is a big northern lad; apart from being a misogynist he's aces. he's probably fun to hang around with so long as you're not a woman.

Jackie Boy and Rooney are chavs, for sure. not on the level of Joey Barton and Lee Bowyer, though. those two are the nastiest chavviest cunts in football.

Definitely. Bowyer is nasty, horrible guy

Home of Barca Fans