Javier Pastore

dalitis8

Banned
Unlike you, some people have actually followed Pastore since his Huracan days during which he was utterly magnificent and consistent week in week out. Hell, people been ranting about him for at least for 1,5 years now. I believe he might actually have what it takes to become even better than Francesc Jr. Yet, only time will tell.

He is playing for a middling team in Serie A that has never ever heard of the CL.He has only 5 caps with the NT(prolly all as a sub).Sparingly used by Maradonna even though his team lacked a creative mid.When he came on he was eye-poppingly out of his depth.Playing well against some other middling Italian teams simply does not allow one to compare that player with the captain and Talisman of one of the best teams in Europe.

V

Valon

Pastore is the next big thing.

And he'd walk in any NT atm just because the Argentina managers are stupid idiots it's not his fault.

dalitis8

Banned
Pastore is the next big thing.

And he'd walk in any NT atm just because the Argentina managers are stupid idiots it's not his fault.

I think that if he was Spanish,he wouldn't even be a bench-warmer.No,I am certain actually.

Btw,he looks lanky and lightly framed,I don't think he has the strength required for a top-level team.In any case,I will be watching this guy since you have all fallen madly in love with him.But I am only expressing my opinion.Cesc > 5xPastore.

M

Manfredo

Pastore was voted as the 3rd best player in Serie A of the current season. It is useless to compare him with Cesc.

About his team, Pastore's Palermo could beat Arsenal , Cesc Fabregas and all the "big team" thing anyday.

They have a really nice team, with great players like Sirigu (one of italian top3 gk) Cassani (italian NT SB), (Ilicic, another future star), Pinilla (Serie B top scorer last season) and the fantasista Miccolli recovering of his injury.

They have won several times against top teams so far. Three times in a row againts Juve, 2 against Milan, they also ended last season 5th and undefeated at home.

Quite good for a midding team.

Last edited:

AURELIUS

Indeed Palermo are building another solid team which should qualify for the CL after narrowly missing out last season.

As for this nonsense he has only playd 5 games for the seleccion when you have a fool in charge who cares.

Under Batista or Sabella the two most likely candidates for the NT job he'll be a central feature of the midfield with Banega.

And at the WC when he came on against Greece he sparked the last ten minutes withi sleight of foot and pace and against Germany was played as a substitute out on the left wing by that genius of a coach we were saddled with.

I find the contention he has had three good games in a row preposterous. He has been playing at a high level for nearly three seasons now and is getting better and better thanks in part to his innate ability and secondly to working with some great coaches in Cappa and Delio Rossi.

Last edited:

Trequartista

The good
‘Despite all the recent transfer market rumours and speculation about my near future, I would like to stay at Palermo for at least two more seasons.

‘I am still young and I need to improve as a player. I am really happy at Palermo and I am enjoying our season. I hope my team-mates and I keep doing well until June.

‘This is only my second season in Italy. Last year, I had a hard time learning Italian "
Smart Kid

maxan10

SirTugAlot
dissent, so what?. why should he be slammed for questioning the irrationality of the referee? another example of the broader impact football totalitarianism has had on football. Pastore has always been super awesome imo, he could fit into any team including United..

Trequartista

The good
dissent, so what?. why should he be slammed for questioning the irrationality of the referee? another example of the broader impact football totalitarianism has had on football. Pastore has always been super awesome imo, he could fit into any team including United..

he wont fit in at United with their current formation/Style,I think Meta would be better to explain this

Home of Barca Fans