Javier Pastore

Trequartista

The good
if he will be better than Cesc then 40m is not too much,he will never be better than Cesc though

His price I believe is somethng around 25m. A 25m deal + bonuses is fair for him. That's somehow the same thing as Man City paid for Balotelli.

Palermo rejected a 25m offer from Madrid,Zamparini is only one big clown,he said he wont sell even for 60m but I am sure with some pressure from Pastore,he would be available for half of this amount

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Palermo rejected a 25m offer from Madrid,Zamparini is only one big clown,he said he wont sell even for 60m but I am sure with some pressure from Pastore,he would be available for half of this amount

well zamp has said that pastore has an agreement with messi that he'll only leave to go to barca, so it's likely if we bid that we could get him for a more reasonable fee.

I rated the kid when I saw him play for huracan. I knew he'd make it even then, because his movement and use of the ball was so obviously intelligent - you can't teach that kind of guile. I called him the argentine kaka but that was mostly based on his physical appearance and gait. he plays, as raed says, more like a zidane or iniesta.

he could be very good for us, especially post-xavi, but we won't sign him. cesc is a signing that has both quality AND political significance, which makes it much much more likely.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I rated the kid when I saw him play for huracan. I knew he'd make it even then, because his movement and use of the ball was so obviously intelligent - you can't teach that kind of guile. I called him the argentine kaka but that was mostly based on his physical appearance and gait. he plays, as raed says, more like a zidane or iniesta.

He's been compared to Riquelme in Argentina because of his playstyle.

M

Manfredo

Here's a video of his match against Fiorentina.

Look at the way he runs with the ball before dribbling the goalkeeper (1:14)

Pure class.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Truth is, that apart from how lovely the boy plays, I do enjoy the way he celebrates with his teammates on a goal - genuine team minded kid

V

Valon

Pastore Pastore Pastore Pastore Pastore Pastore Pastore Pastore GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

:D

M

Manfredo

Fiorentina fans gave him a standing ovation as he exited the pitch. In Turin the same thing happened with Juve's fans.

His football is a major attraction in Serie A.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Here's a video of his match against Fiorentina.

Look at the way he runs with the ball before dribbling the goalkeeper (1:14)

Pure class.

for those of you who say Pastore is sooo slow..... show me a slow player to do this (the gol)

V

Valon

He will sell much cheaper tbh, he's just saying it to turn clubs down at the moment. :D

Home of Barca Fans