Javier Pastore

AURELIUS

Pastore is great.., but also a big 'egoista'. A player like Ilicic would be much better fit for Barca.

Egoist ? He's a very level headed down to earth guy, The Italian journalists who cover serie A say that he is like a different type of person to many of the young players they have encountered before.

I wonder the fact that you are a Slovene might influence your viewpoint ? ;)

M

Manfredo

Sad news:

Pastore will miss next match due to an injury in his left knee. Milan midfielders last wednesday were ordered to stop the argentine at all cost. They did it quite well, bastards...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I think he'll be fine actually.

More interesting, I thought was the prospect that the club may be for sale now.

Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini has decided to sell the Sicilian club in the wake of perceived missed calls by the referee in Wednesday's 3-1 loss to AC Milan.

In a statement posted on Palermo's website Thursday, Zamparini said he has given orders to find a bank or other adviser to handle the sale.

Zamparini said he feels "defeated" after a nearly 25-year fight against a sporting culture, "in which the economic and media powers of three or four clubs rule — and they alone divide the titles among themselves."

Wonder how that may impact Pastore's future at the club

V

Valon

Yeah, disappointed to see Zamparini leave for all his controversies he's done a lot for Palermo in making them who they are today.

V

Valon

Dude he'll say that he's worth 200m, that doesn't mean he won't sell him for a lot cheaper. :p

M

Manfredo

He will be in form again to face Brazil on Nov. 17th according to his own words.

M

Manfredo

Hat trick for Pastore today against the sicilian nemesis, Catania.

Home of Barca Fans