Javier Pastore

V

Valon

The situation with Cesc is different. He's a Barca boy and said he wants back but then signed a contract. Pastore did say he wants to play for us but it's a whole different story.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Renewed his contract with Palermo until 2015 with a 60m buy-out clause,really happy because we will not hear from"Why Cesc signed the the extension with Arsenal,lets go for the loyal Pastore who only said he wants to play with Barca OR Madrid" Thanx go now,not sure whether its the best decision for Pastore though,he may regret it soon
It's called showing grace to the club that took you to the top. Nowadays, players are too ungrateful to their clubs. This is class right here.

Co0ter

Cesc knew Barca wanted him back and that he'd have a pretty easy path home., yet still signed a contract. Pastore has a much more unrealistic chance of coming to Barca so why not sign a contract with a club that obviously wants you to stay and is willing to pay you.

B

badboybjörn

I wonder what young upcoming stars are thinking about signing with Barca. Obv its a dream for many but i think some may actually think that despite the dream it could be a move that potentially can hurt their career in the long run. Its very easy to end up on the bench here compared to alot of other teams out there due to the competition in starting XI and the style of play that really is a must to master if you are going to succeed here. Many will be up for the challenge im sure but i wouldent be suprised if some actually think it may be a gamble not worth taking as an upcoming talent.

Phatroonaldo

I'd prefer him over cesc. He can do crisp short passing like Xaviniesta, dribble like Iniesta, can defend and score some cracking goals as well. He'd offer a new dimension to the midfield that cesc can't. And also no need to mention - he probably has a few more gears in him and will kick it up a few levels.

Butaan4barca

I'd prefer him over cesc. He can do crisp short passing like Xaviniesta, dribble like Iniesta, can defend and score some cracking goals as well. He'd offer a new dimension to the midfield that cesc can't. And also no need to mention - he probably has a few more gears in him and will kick it up a few levels.

LMAO....although i like the kid (still too young and has lot to prove), i love fab (who has already proved what he is capable of)....but seriously 1) this guy aint better than cesc, so no comparisons......2) no matters how many hatters i ll have...but i truely wish both of them never ever come to barca.....

i genuinely hope thiago develops to be actually better than cesc or him...

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
We bought Torres(who by no means am calling a flop), but we needed this man. Roman, if you're willing to spend 50m, fucking buy this guy in the summer!!

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
We bought Torres(who by no means am calling a flop), but we needed this man. Roman, if you're willing to spend 50m, fucking buy this guy in the summer!!

No way man. Absolutely no way. He'd prefer to stay in Italy and go to Inter Milan.

Trequartista

The good

You know what,If you spend those 50m on Pastore or Sanchez or even Hamsik,you could have been the 2nd best squad in the world,anyway not sure whethe rpAstore will be good in England or not,he will be better in Italy or Spain.

CesDel

No way man this guy wants to come to us, we don't want to share the talents :cool:

B

beautifulgame

LMAO....although i like the kid (still too young and has lot to prove), i love fab (who has already proved what he is capable of)....but seriously 1) this guy aint better than cesc, so no comparisons......2) no matters how many hatters i ll have...but i truely wish both of them never ever come to barca.....

i genuinely hope thiago develops to be actually better than cesc or him...

:-/

Pastore > Cesc

All day!

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He'd be silly to go to Barca, go to a team that needs him, like Chelsea! I'd fucking VOMIT if he went to Inter.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
He'd be silly to go to Barca, go to a team that needs him, like Chelsea! I'd fucking VOMIT if he went to Inter.

Now why would you? There wouldn't be a better system for him to play in than Inter. Him and Sniejder could do wonders.

Eto'o/Pazzini
Sniejder Pastore
Kharja/Motta Cambiasso Zanetti
Nagatomo Samuel Ranocchia Maicon
Julio Cesar
This is not very far from the different formations they have played in the past 2 seasons. Some players would change but this would be one hell of a team. Pazzini is on the bench, Milito may or may not regain his form and this compliments Inter's players without too many changes. Especially that it sidelines some of the players who lost form like Pandev.

Home of Barca Fans